What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Mystery book about a husband wanting to get a divorce and plotting against his wife by hiring a "seducer" to seduce her. Told in alternate point of view: the husband, the wife and their daughter. Possibly one character named Raina or Rania

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zu (new)

Zu | 1 comments This book is about a husband and wife who are about to be divorced. The characters are japanese. One of the characters name was either Raina or Rania, To be able to get more after the divorce. The husband decides to hire a "seducer" to seduce his wiife. The wiife and the "seducer" fall in love. I never read the book, but only the back cover. This was last month. I know that we can read the story from alternate point of view ,the husband , but also from the wife and their daugther. If i'm not mistanken the author's name was Jennifer. I believe the cover was of some pink flowers, but i'm not to sure.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35347 comments Mod
Zu, that's a good start. Please copy more plot details (from your first post) to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)