Hamilton Fan Group discussion

Chat > It Should Have Happened

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate Name something that should've happened!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hamilton and Angelica!!!!!!

message 3: by andrea (new)

andrea (taylor’s version) | 73 comments Dear Theodosia (reprise) for sure! And a reprise of Helpless with Maria and Eliza singing together about how Hamilton hurt them both.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Same! XD

daughterofathenacarli | 40 comments Jack wrote: "Hamilton and Lawrence! I ship them soo freakin' much!"

Yes!

message 6: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Towanda wrote: "Hamilton and Angelica!!!!!!"

technically angelica was already married when she first met hamilton

daughterofathenacarli | 40 comments ✿ Six ✿ wrote: "Towanda wrote: "Hamilton and Angelica!!!!!!"

technically angelica was already married when she first met hamilton"

Really? I didn't know that! The way the musical portrayed it, it sounded like she got married right before Non-Stop!

message 8: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 74 comments yeah that's what I thought too

message 9: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) i know, but a lot of facts are wrong in there. like about how close Hamilton and g Washington was

daughterofathenacarli | 40 comments ✿ Six ✿ wrote: "i know, but a lot of facts are wrong in there. like about how close Hamilton and g Washington was"

Yeah. I guess so. I think alot of it was good that they added tho

message 11: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) true

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Yeah

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) andrea wrote: "Dear Theodosia (reprise) for sure! And a reprise of Helpless with Maria and Eliza singing together about how Hamilton hurt them both."

YES!!!!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) I also think a Wait For It reprise by Burr right before Hamilton is shot at the same time as Hamilton is doing his monologue would be good. I feel like it should be Hamilton waiting for death and Burr waiting for the moment his entire life collapses, which is when Hamilton dies.

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 383 comments Philip living, Theodosia not dying later on in life, and them getting together, duh. That's obviously the most important thing if anything were to be changed/altered/added

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 41 comments Ai Shiteru Suga wrote: "Hamilton and Angelica!!!!!!"

Excuse me, what? Also, Hamilton should have REJECTED Moria Reynolds and avoided the whole *cough* incident

message 17: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Mantaray the Seawing wrote: "Ai Shiteru Suga wrote: "Hamilton and Angelica!!!!!!"

Excuse me, what? Also, Hamilton should have REJECTED Moria Reynolds and avoided the whole *cough* incident"

lol YAS WOMAN/BOY!!!

message 19: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) whats ur preferred pronouns? (did i ask right?)

message 20: by zoekate [off for the summer] (last edited Nov 09, 2020 05:43PM) (new)

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 41 comments She/Her/Etc. (I think so)

message 21: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ok

Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} (yourclassicintrovertbooknerd) | 383 comments THEODOSIA AND PHILIP GUYS! C'MON!

message 23: by lasanya !! (new)

lasanya !! (vanilla_spirit) | 48 comments MORE OF DAVEED DIGGS DUHHH XCVJKL:ASDFGHJIZSXDCFVUYBIUHOXCVBN

message 24: by lasanya !! (last edited Jan 08, 2021 04:24PM) (new)

lasanya !! (vanilla_spirit) | 48 comments Nayloni Paxton wrote: "Aaron Burr, sir (Reprise!)"

After Hamilton's death:
Excuse me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
No....

[insert crying here]

message 25: by lasanya !! (new)

lasanya !! (vanilla_spirit) | 48 comments Abby wrote: "THEODOSIA AND PHILIP GUYS! C'MON!"

You are really pushing for that, aren't ya? Ahahahhaha

message 27: by brian (new)

brian (presidentbenjaminfranklin) | 1 comments President hamilton.

message 28: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 23 comments Abby wrote: "Philip living, Theodosia not dying later on in life, and them getting together, duh. That's obviously the most important thing if anything were to be changed/altered/added"

YESSSSSSS

message 29: by Malec_Andreil_ (new)

Malec_Andreil_ | 2 comments andrea wrote: "Dear Theodosia (reprise) for sure! And a reprise of Helpless with Maria and Eliza singing together about how Hamilton hurt them both."

Dear Theodosia reprise would've been woW

✿ mackenzie ✿ (hamilton1) Abby {On Hiatus For A Few Weeks Or Months} wrote: "THEODOSIA AND PHILIP GUYS! C'MON!"

YES!!!!