Role Playing discussion

Create a Story

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maya (new)

Maya McPherson (booklover_1221) | 63 comments Mod
Finish ur RP story here

message 3: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) are there going to be different role playing rooms?

message 4: by Maya (new)

you can make some

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 64 comments Mod
Cool

message 6: by Maya (last edited Aug 08, 2020 08:32AM) (new)

Dragons Blade

Chapter 1
The First Spark

Once upon a time an astronaut found a lost beautiful planet and fell in love with a dragon they had a child named Jessica. Her mom betrayed her dad when she was 3 but her dad escaped. 12 years later her mom got married to a horrible dragon, so she took of to find her dad.

Jessica had devil horns on her head, blonde hair, pale skin, pink eyes, and dragon wings, but the rest of was just a hot fiery outfit.

Where in the universe is earth, she said. Then she saw a space ship go back to earth (she knew it was earth cause her dad gave her a picture of him in space).
Then she flew as fast as she could and dived into earth. Then she started asking people have you seen this guy when (she was using the photo). When a guy said he was in London raising other dragon/humans, so she zoomed there as fast as she could. She found her father and gave him a big hug and they told each other about everything that happened in their life then her dad said meet Ashley and Siren they were both dragon/humans, I quickly became friends with them. They both looked exactly the same as me but Ashley had burnt flowers on her, brown hair, and purple eyes and Siren had red flames on her, red hair, and red eyes. Then my dad said shyly I need you girls to go the USA and her dad paused and do what Jessica said. And fight of the other dragon/humans, so they packed all the things they needed and started heading of when they took a break to sleep cause they left at night there were more dragon/humans, but they were boys! So we told them everything then they agreed to join there were 3 of them and there names were Justin, Asher, and Sam, they all looked the same as us (except boys) and no shirt. Justin had brown hair, green eyes, and black pants. Asher had blue eyes, blonde hair, and brown pants. Sam had brown eyes, black hair, and red pants. The next morning they went to London and unpacked their stuff.

That’s really good

Wants to hear some of the story behind my dragon White Obsidian

message 9: by Maya (new)

Thanks

message 11: by Maya (new)

Chapter 2: Wise Spies

Wise Spies
When they finished unpacking they saw the gang of dragon/humans they worked at their hotel they decided to get info and be spies. They found out their names were Angelica, Jeremiah, Sallie, Declan, Leo, and Sandra. The girls Angelica, Sallie, and Sandra all looked the exacts same because the were sisters, they had pink hair which was died pink, brown eyes, devil horns, pale skin, an orange dress, and grey wings. All the boys were wearing no shirt and burgundy red shorts with devil horns, pale skin, black wings, and hazel eyes (they were half brothers cause they had the same dad). They played along all nicely so their cover wouldn't break.

Wow look guys their are speicies like us I thought we were the only ones, Jessica said playing along. Angelica offered to help unpack their things. We already unpacked but thanks for asking then they hung out for a week and Jessica got all the info she needed. Should we attack asked Ashley, Jessica told her no maybe we should get to know them more first said Jessica. Ya I agree, said Justin. Thats when they all got a text saying, meet us in 1 hour, it was from Angelica. What is it for asked Asher I can ask her, said Siren. Whatever its for I think we should go, said Jessica, so they go ready and went. They assumed it was for a dinner so they could talk to us about something since they said to me them at the restaurant. So Jessica and Justin went as a couple, Siren and Sam went as a couple, and Asher and Ashley went as a couple. When they arrived they just said thank you for inviting us then laughed at jokes. They found out that Angelica and Jeremiah liked each other Sallie and Leo like each other and also Declan and Sandra liked each other (which btw is a weakness). After that when we were about to leave they said before you go we have to tell you the real reason we inited you here, said Jeremiah. We sat back down and they told us there evil plan and asked us if we wanted to join them that's when Sam said actually were good. What said Leo. And that's when they figured out we were being spies and playing along. Then Declan said how could we be so STUPID, then Sallie augured we stupid you mean you stupid. Then Sandra interrupted and said ATTACK!!!

That’s good

message 13: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) WOW

It’s good right

message 15: by Maya (new)

Chapter 3
A Fiery Attack

Then they ran outside and they fought there they didn't want to fight but the one it would bring good to earth.

Take that and that and that everyone kept saying that went on for like an entire hour. Then they all stop and talk about what they were doing and tried to get them to join there side when Justin said what does evil get you money food everything you want right but, if you do hard work it will be fair just join our side. Okay Angelica said. Really Justin said. No she said then quickly burned him with her breath then Jessica dived in to help. He was lying on the floor unconscious. Well Jessica was with Justin, the rest of them were fighting. Take that and take that all of them were saying again. After Jessica checked his heart (which btw was beating) Jessica turned around and her friends backed away she flew u hight and blasted them so hard their hearts stoped beating. They told everyone what happened and they weren't charged. After that they quickly rushed Justin to the hospital. The doctor said he was okay but needed attention. 1 day past and he still didn't wake up then the next morning something happened Justin woke up!!

It’s good good job

message 17: by Maya (new)

Chapter 4
Blade Down

Justin woke up and sat up he said what happened then Jessica hugged him. They explained everything and then the rest of them left then Justin asked is it true you defeted them in anger sadness and love. Well ya.

To celebrate they went to a cruise back to London and one night everyone was asleep and Jessica got up Justin was there! She said may I join you and he said yes. I like you he said I do too she giggled then they leaned in and KISSED!!!

😱

message 19: by Maya (new)

Lol

message 20: by Maya (new)

Dragons Blade

Chapter 1
The First Spark

Once upon a time an astronaut found a lost beautiful planet and fell in love with a dragon they had a child named Jessica. Her mom betrayed her dad when she was 3 but her dad escaped. 12 years later her mom got married to a horrible dragon, so she took of to find her dad.

Jessica had devil horns on her head, blonde hair, pale skin, pink eyes, and dragon wings, but the rest of was just a hot fiery outfit.

Where in the universe is earth, she said. Then she saw a space ship go back to earth (she knew it was earth cause her dad gave her a picture of him in space).
Then she flew as fast as she could and dived into earth. Then she started asking people have you seen this guy when (she was using the photo). When a guy said he was in London raising other dragon/humans, so she zoomed there as fast as she could. She found her father and gave him a big hug and they told each other about everything that happened in their life then her dad said meet Ashley and Siren they were both dragon/humans, I quickly became friends with them. They both looked exactly the same as me but Ashley had burnt flowers on her, brown hair, and purple eyes and Siren had red flames on her, red hair, and red eyes. Then my dad said shyly I need you girls to go the USA and her dad paused and do what Jessica said. And fight of the other dragon/humans, so they packed all the things they needed and started heading of when they took a break to sleep cause they left at night there were more dragon/humans, but they were boys! So we told them everything then they agreed to join there were 3 of them and there names were Justin, Asher, and Sam, they all looked the same as us (except boys) and no shirt. Justin had brown hair, green eyes, and black pants. Asher had blue eyes, blonde hair, and brown pants. Sam had brown eyes, black hair, and red pants. The next morning they went to London and unpacked their stuff.

Chapter 2: Wise Spies
Wise Spies

When they finished unpacking they saw the gang of dragon/humans they worked at their hotel they decided to get info and be spies. They found out their names were Angelica, Jeremiah, Sallie, Declan, Leo, and Sandra. The girls Angelica, Sallie, and Sandra all looked the exacts same because the were sisters, they had pink hair which was died pink, brown eyes, devil horns, pale skin, an orange dress, and grey wings. All the boys were wearing no shirt and burgundy red shorts with devil horns, pale skin, black wings, and hazel eyes (they were half brothers cause they had the same dad). They played along all nicely so their cover wouldn't break.

Wow look guys their are speicies like us I thought we were the only ones, Jessica said playing along. Angelica offered to help unpack their things. We already unpacked but thanks for asking then they hung out for a week and Jessica got all the info she needed. Should we attack asked Ashley, Jessica told her no maybe we should get to know them more first said Jessica. Ya I agree, said Justin. Thats when they all got a text saying, meet us in 1 hour, it was from Angelica. What is it for asked Asher I can ask her, said Siren. Whatever its for I think we should go, said Jessica, so they go ready and went. They assumed it was for a dinner so they could talk to us about something since they said to me them at the restaurant. So Jessica and Justin went as a couple, Siren and Sam went as a couple, and Asher and Ashley went as a couple. When they arrived they just said thank you for inviting us then laughed at jokes. They found out that Angelica and Jeremiah liked each other Sallie and Leo like each other and also Declan and Sandra liked each other (which btw is a weakness). After that when we were about to leave they said before you go we have to tell you the real reason we inited you here, said Jeremiah. We sat back down and they told us there evil plan and asked us if we wanted to join them that's when Sam said actually were good. What said Leo. And that's when they figured out we were being spies and playing along. Then Declan said how could we be so STUPID, then Sallie augured we stupid you mean you stupid. Then Sandra interrupted and said ATTACK!!!

Chapter 3
A Fiery Attack

Then they ran outside and they fought there they didn't want to fight but the one it would bring good to earth.

Take that and that and that everyone kept saying that went on for like an entire hour. Then they all stop and talk about what they were doing and tried to get them to join there side when Justin said what does evil get you money food everything you want right but, if you do hard work it will be fair just join our side. Okay Angelica said. Really Justin said. No she said then quickly burned him with her breath then Jessica dived in to help. He was lying on the floor unconscious. Well Jessica was with Justin, the rest of them were fighting. Take that and take that all of them were saying again. After Jessica checked his heart (which btw was beating) Jessica turned around and her friends backed away she flew u hight and blasted them so hard their hearts stoped beating. They told everyone what happened and they weren't charged. After that they quickly rushed Justin to the hospital. The doctor said he was okay but needed attention. 1 day past and he still didn't wake up then the next morning something happened Justin woke up!!

Chapter 4
Blade Down

Justin woke up and sat up he said what happened then Jessica hugged him. They explained everything and then the rest of them left then Justin asked is it true you defeted them in anger sadness and love. Well ya.

To celebrate they went to a cruise back to London and one night everyone was asleep and Jessica got up Justin was there! She said may I join you and he said yes. I like you he said I do too she giggled then they leaned in and KISSED!!!

message 21: by Maya (new)

Thanks