Books, Roleplaying, & More! discussion

Extras > Buddy Reads!!!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) If anyone wants to pair up to read a book and discuss, you’ve come to the right place! :)

message 3: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Awesome, but you created two.....XD

message 4: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Didn’t mean too! I’ll delete one later

message 5: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
Ok!

message 7: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Hey guys I'm gonna be reading a book called Tuesdays at the Castle soon, anyone wanna read it with me?

message 8: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Anyone??

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have that book, but I could get it from the library! It might take a bit though.

message 10: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Okay! Just tell me when you get it if you want to read it

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!

kennedy [mackenzie] Im about to read Sky in the Deep, would anyone like to read it with me?

message 13: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) What’s it about?

kennedy [mackenzie] So seventeen-year-old Eelyn was raised to be a warrior. She fights alongside her clan against the Riki in an ancient rivalry between the two clans. Her life is brutal but simple until one day she sees the impossible on the battlefield - her brother, fighting with the enemy. THE brother she had watched die five years ago. Faced with her brother's betrayal she must survive the winter with the Riki, where every battle scar might have been one she delivered. When the Riki village is raided by a clan thought to be a legend, Eelyn is more desperate to get back to her family. She had no choice but to trust her brother's best friend, Fiske. Together they must unite the clans or risk being slaughtered one by one.

message 15: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Ooh awesome!! I’ll see if I can get it

message 16: by Helena (new)

Helena Henriques  (bluebellgirl) Right now I’m reading Johnny Tremain, Anne of the Island, and a book about chess. I’m kinda finished with Anne, but I just started Johnny Tremain.

message 17: by Lucy, The Mystical One (new)

Lucy | 895 comments Mod
I’m gonna read Lord of the Flies soon, does anyone wanna read it with me??