Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Jonah: The Fearful Prophet
This topic is about Jonah
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Janice D. Green and Janice D Green

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Janice D. (janice_d_green) | 18 comments I recently published six books. There are two basic titles with three formats for each title. A full-color picture book, a coloring book with the same contents but different B&W coloring pages for pictures, and an e-book. The four paperback books have their own ISBNs and the e-books to not. I am having several issues. I am self-published through my own company, Honeycomb Adventures Press, LLC, and through ignorance have made some mistakes. Some books have my name listed as Janice D. Green and some as Janice D Green. The titles are also causing confusion, but maybe the decimal variance will keep them separate. Checking that out.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 22314 comments I have fixed the punctuation on the above book. If there's anything else you need let us know.

Janice D. (janice_d_green) | 18 comments Thank You!

Janice D. (janice_d_green) | 18 comments The Creation: A Bible Coloring Book (Honeycomb Adventures Coloring Book) Jun 22, 2020
by Janice D Green , Nancy Gordon

This book is without the period after the D. (and I believe there is one more)

Janice D. (janice_d_green) | 18 comments The First Christmas Jun 25, 2012
by Janice D Green , Violet Vandor
Paperback

This is another of my books without the period after the D

message 6: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Janice wrote: "The First Christmas Jun 25, 2012
by Janice D Green , Violet Vandor
Paperback

This is another of my books without the period after the D"

Please check again. I think I cleaned up your profile. Let me know if I missed anything.

Janice D. (janice_d_green) | 18 comments My books are all up on Amazon.com, printed with KDP. But I can't find them on goodreads.

Janice D. (janice_d_green) | 18 comments Yes, there are three Jonah books and four Creation books. All but the e-books have separate ISBNs.
The Creation (2011) hardcover
Recent books:
978-0-9836808-5-7 Jonah: The Fearful Prophet (paperback coloring book)
978-0-9836808-6-4 The Creation (second edition): a bible coloring book
978-0-9836808-7-1 The Creation (second edition) (Full-color picture book)
978-0-9836808-8-8 Jonah: The Fearful Prophet (paperback full-color picture book)
No ISBN The Creation (second edition) (e-book)
No ISBN Jonah: The Fearful Prophet (e-book)

Janice D. (janice_d_green) | 18 comments The content is basically the same in the three formats on each of the recent titles, but they should be treated as the separate books that they are. Some will prefer a full-color book, some prefer the coloring books, and some the e-books. I believe in giving people a choice.

message 12: by Scott (new)

Scott | 22314 comments All of those ISBNs are here.

message 13: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Janice wrote: "The content is basically the same in the three formats on each of the recent titles, but they should be treated as the separate books that they are. Some will prefer a full-color book, some prefer ..."

If the content is the same, then it is different editions of the same work. They are combined as different editions of the same work, but it certainly doesn't mean they are the same.

Do you have ebooks that are not Kindle editions? Kindle editions are different from other ebooks, and use ASIN instead of ISBN.

If the content is different, then yes they should be separated.

Janice D. (janice_d_green) | 18 comments The content (text) is basically the same but the way they are use is very different. They each need their own space.

All the recent 6 books are through KDP.

Janice D. (janice_d_green) | 18 comments ASIN: B08BKX6SPG Jonah: The Fearful Prophet

ASIN: B08BHR2X1H The Creation

message 16: by Scott (new)

Scott | 22314 comments Janice wrote: "ASIN: B08BKX6SPG Jonah: The Fearful Prophet

ASIN: B08BHR2X1H The Creation"

They are here as well.

Janice D. (janice_d_green) | 18 comments How can I get the different covers to show up? I feel like I just went backwards. :(

message 18: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44215 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book or author is also used for other books. I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.