A Crazy Little Thing Called YA discussion

The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)
This topic is about The Cruel Prince
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
August BOTM > The Cruel Prince

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca da, Romance Reader Becca! (new) - added it

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 808 comments Mod
Here Brinley will be leading the discussion for one of our August BOTMs: The Cruel Prince!
EBOOK LINK: https://continuous.epub.pub/epub/5a4c...
Have fun!

Brinley | 565 comments Soooo, just a few questions before we start!

Have any of you read anything similar? Im sure we're all always looking for more Fae books

Any prior expectations for the book? I know it's been pretty hyped up online

Anyway, let's begin!

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) lol I won’t re read this but I LOVE THIS BOOK!! And I hope y’all do too!

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) But tbh I may re read it this month, who knows my last re read was only 2 months ago

Brinley | 565 comments Yah, I reread this pretty recently too, but I might pick it up again this month too

Lucy Tonks i read this book last december and it was a pretty interesting read. i won't call it one of my favorite series, but i still really like these books

Brinley | 565 comments It gets better with each book in the series, but it definitely gets off to a slow start

Lucy Tonks i actually still need to finish this series, but i agree. the wicked king was better than the cruel prince. i've been waiting for the queen of nothing to come out in paperback so i can have all books in the same edition but i never ended up buying it. i'll get my hands on it soon, hopefully. also am i the only one who thinks jude is just too annoying?

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Oof maybe, I love Jude with all my heart
Tbh I think the first book is better than the Wicked king, idk why I just think it is (not by much tho).
I ADORE CARDAN SM, I LOVE HIM

Brinley | 565 comments Lucy Tonks wrote: "i actually still need to finish this series, but i agree. the wicked king was better than the cruel prince. i've been waiting for the queen of nothing to come out in paperback so i can have all boo..."

See, I actually love Jude. Her manipulations are what make me love this series. She's so much smarter than the typical YA heroine. Hopefully you can get the paperback soon, I hate not having the whole series in the same edition!

Brinley | 565 comments ☀︎El In Oz☀︎ wrote: "Oof maybe, I love Jude with all my heart
Tbh I think the first book is better than the Wicked king, idk why I just think it is (not by much tho).
I ADORE CARDAN SM, I LOVE HIM"

Queen of Nothing is by far my favorite, I struggled a bit to get into this one.

Don't we all love Cardan?!

Amelie I loved this series! Jude and Cardan are both amazing characters! I’m excited to read the new Cardan book too.

Brinley | 565 comments There's a new Cardan book???? How did I miss that!

Abigail (abigailt15) | 2 comments tbh this book was meh for me, i don't really know why. The plot was really good, the characters were well developed. It was a little slow. 3/5.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.