What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Exchanging Lives
This topic is about Exchanging Lives
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young Adult novel about two girls who get picked to go on school exchange. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peter (new)

Peter Ross | 10 comments The book starts off with girls having once been friends but having fallen out. The shy girl is supposed to be doing school exchange in a countryside town and the popular girl is going to New York, but things get switched up and they go to the opposite one. Pop girl is very mad about this. On the plane they reconnect and the spend the rest of the book emailing or texting or whatever. Pop girl lives in a farmhouse and has to shovel dung every morning and did not pack the appropriate attire, has a small meltdown when she falls into a cow pat. Shy girl thinks New York is very cold, makes friends with a girl who likes music and meets this cute guy, That's all I remember, and I'm so sure the book was called change up or switch up or something like that.

message 2: by Zenta (new)

Zenta  (juljeta) | 193 comments Maybe this one Verflixt und ausgetauscht : im Leben meiner besten Feindin by Kathy Buchanan. Only I can't find edition in English

message 3: by Ishita (new)

Ishita | 9 comments It's English Version is Exchanging Lives

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35716 comments Mod
Here's the link for Ishita and Zenta's suggestion - Exchanging lives by Kathy Buchanan

message 5: by Peter (new)

Peter Ross | 10 comments That's it! Thanks so much you guys