What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy book, target audience for teens/young adults, think the word "QUEST" is in the title. a teen meets a wizard in a wood, He is told he is supposed to go on a quest for his destiny rather than join the kings guard like his brother/s

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Nichols | 2 comments About 8 years ago I joined jibdle and downloaded a free book. It was a fantasy. A young boy met a sorcerer/wizard in a wood (at least I think it was in a wood) and his brother (or brothers) was about to compete that day/the next day to be a fighter type person for the king. The boy was told he couldn’t but his destiny was to go in a magical quest... that r something gaping those lines. I never got past a few chapters and got locked out of my kindle so I can’t remember much but that very basic setting - boy, magic, quest, etc. I think it has the word quest in the title also. It’s lease someone help me think of it, I loved what I read .

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35397 comments Mod
Jasmine, that's a good start. You must copy genre (e.g., fantasy for teens or kids? - how old is the boy?) and plot details (from your first post) to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

message 3: by Kris (last edited Aug 08, 2020 07:48AM) (new)

Kris | 35397 comments Mod
I added genre and some plot details to the topic header, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. Feel free to edit it.

How old is the boy? Is this book for teens [YA] or adults?

message 4: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Nichols | 2 comments Hi, I don’t remember. I think he was a teenager. I didn’t get too far into it to know what the target audience was. Thanks, will try and edit it now.

message 5: by S (new)

S (inconspicuouss8) | 65 comments Some of the details don't match up and also this is part of a series, but Queste might help you find it since it's similar.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Queste (other topics)