What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Adult Romance where the main male character is a jerk to the heroine, who is kind of innocent

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Destinee (new)

Destinee | 5 comments Any time period. Bonus points for an age gap. Kiss an Angel by Susan Phillips and sweet temptation by Cora Reilly are good examples. Thanks!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35769 comments Mod
Destinee, do you prefer romances for adults and/or teens?

message 3: by Destinee (new)

Destinee | 5 comments Adults please!

message 4: by Raicu (new)

Raicu | 54 comments The kiss thief!

message 5: by Raicu (new)

Raicu | 54 comments Savior!

message 6: by JennyG (new)

JennyG | 552 comments @ Raicu,

who are the authors of the books you are recommending?

There are several books with the same title.

message 7: by Destinee (new)

Destinee | 5 comments The kiss thief is one of my favorites. I have read it at least ten times. But this is exactly the kind of book I was talking about! Thanks

message 8: by Furikake (last edited Aug 07, 2020 12:50PM) (new)

Furikake | 10 comments Just finished The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker and it fits the description. Highly recommend it!

message 9: by Raicu (last edited Aug 24, 2020 05:11AM) (new)

message 10: by Raicu (new)

message 11: by Raicu (new)

message 12: by Raicu (new)

Raicu | 54 comments Fragile Longing and also this will be released soon.

message 13: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Moore (llamalluv) | 101 comments Historical: The Marriage Bed He's awful to her. She should have raised pigs and fed him to the pigs, IMO. Age gap is kind of implied, but "period appropriate" and I don't recall if it was ever explicitly stated. She's the baby in her family, and he was her oldest brother's childhood best friend.

Contemporary: Once Upon a Billionaire He's a complete prat who constantly insults people even when he's trying to pay a compliment, and she's a lovely angel for putting up with him. Not much of an age gap, but she's fresh out of the Bayou and new to New York City, and he's a European viscount, so there's a worldliness gap that comes across as an age/experience gap.

message 14: by BB (new)

BB | 2 comments The Unwanted Wife by Natasha Anders

message 15: by Raicu (new)