Time Travel discussion

Time Travel at the Movies > Time Bandits

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 181 comments I just watched it and found it amazing as the first time I watched it.

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl  (cherylllr) | 902 comments Oh, I vaguely remember that. I should put it on my (not yet compiled) watch list.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 181 comments I just found out Nancy probably has never seen this. My mind is blown. It was such a favorite movie in my house. My mom took us to the movie theater to see it.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 181 comments Here is the IMBD link :

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081633/

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Glasser | 208 comments I bought the Blu-ray during the last Criterion sale. My dad, sister and I watched this many times when I was growing up and it holds a special place in my heart. The commentary is pretty good and made me think about something I never considered before. The little people involved were veteran actors but rarely got to appear on screen as themselves. Instead they were usually heavily costumed. This was a rare opportunity for them to play (somewhat) straight roles.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 181 comments Samantha wrote: "I bought the Blu-ray during the last Criterion sale. My dad, sister and I watched this many times when I was growing up and it holds a special place in my heart. The commentary is pretty good and m..."

There were all amazing!

message 7: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (paper_addict) | 1057 comments Mod
I think I have seen it when I watch the trailers but I don’t really remember it that well. I probably saw it on TV once’s long time ago.

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 181 comments Nancy wrote: "I think I have seen it when I watch the trailers but I don’t really remember it that well. I probably saw it on TV once’s long time ago."

You must watch it. I think your kids would enjoy it !