GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Self Publishing > Seeking Reviewers for Literary Humor/Satire

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Lowe Greetings! I write dialogue-rich “literary” novels steeped in satiric humor—an under-appreciated genre. I am particularly interested in gaining Amazon reviews for my first series e-novel, The Tiny Fiancé.
https://t.co/74JVZ3HEgI?amp=1
Summary: “In this spin-off of the academic mystery, a homeless man poses as an English professor with disastrous—and hilarious—consequences!” The book is clean and quirky and a fun read. Anyone interested in writing a short review for Amazon? I can provide a PDF. Please contact me at tinyfiance@gmail.com. Thanks for your interest!

message 2: by J.G. (new)

J.G. Fallon | 5 comments Sure, I would be happy to take a look and review. Cheers, Jim.

message 3: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Lowe S.J. wrote: "Greetings! I write dialogue-rich “literary” novels steeped in satiric humor—an under-appreciated genre. I am particularly interested in gaining Amazon reviews for my first series e-novel, The Tiny ..."

Jim wrote: "Sure, I would be happy to take a look and review. Cheers, Jim."
I'm honored to receive a reply so quickly! Thank you, Jim! Where would you like me to send the PDF?

message 4: by J.G. (new)

J.G. Fallon | 5 comments I will download from amazon and read it. No worries. Jim.

message 5: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Lowe Jim,
That is wonderful news. Thank you so much!
Best,
Scott