Fast readers book club discussion

First thoughts??

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kirsty gray (new)

kirsty gray (kirstygray) | 145 comments Mod
Whats everyones forst thoughts on His and Hers??

message 2: by Kris10 (new)

Kris10 (kris10piston) | 42 comments I don’t like Cat Jones. I think if Anna is the better person for the job - she should stay on as the lead presenter. She proved herself when she acquired more viewers and when she adapted quickly for this job. I am on chapter 4 of 71.

message 3: by LaTasya (new)

LaTasya (lbooker1217) | 43 comments I am going to have to get the audiobook. Something about just reading the actual book isn't grabbing me.

message 4: by Kris10 (new)

Kris10 (kris10piston) | 42 comments I am reading the audiobook! I like it so far.I just got my monthly credit yesterday

message 5: by kirsty gray (new)

kirsty gray (kirstygray) | 145 comments Mod
I agree, i think its a bit rubbish that shes done a good job for 2 years and then she just got dropped!! Ive never used audiobooks before but my mum suggeated they would be good for me when i have insomnia so i can just lay in bed and listen to it!!!

message 6: by LaTasya (new)

LaTasya (lbooker1217) | 43 comments I mean I understand why they had to give Anna back her job. It is illegal to fire people over being on leave for a kid.

Also using audiobook alongside the kindle book is great. The book plays and highlights the words as it reads. It turns the pages and everything.