What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > YA/Adult Urban Fantasy with independent female who doesn't rely on guys, a little romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Awan | 7 comments I just finished annette maries steel and stone series and was hoping for something similar.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Sarah, please describe in your header and your comment (both) specifically what you are looking for (genre and whatever else you want to specify) since not everyone will be familiar with this author.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Awan | 7 comments to be more specific the genre im looking for is urban fantasy with an independent female character who doesn't rely on the guys in the book for everything. I'd also like a little romance in it but it shouldn't take over the entire book.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Aug 03, 2020 08:48AM) (new)

Kris | 35759 comments Mod
Sarah, thanks for the clarification. I added a more general description to the topic header.

Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Do you prefer books for teens [YA] and/or adults?

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Awan | 7 comments don't have a preference

message 6: by AliciaZA (new)

AliciaZA | 8 comments I think you might like Pawn by Karen Lynch - YA fantasy romance with an awesome heroine

message 7: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1394 comments Relentless series by Karen Lynch too.