Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Zoe  Dawson
This topic is about Zoe Dawson
Book Issues > Please combine

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 135 comments Saving AmberSaving Amber is duplicated in the other Zoe Dawson's book list. Please combine into the correct Zoe Dawson (with two spaces between her name.) Thanks.

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Zoe wrote: "Saving AmberSaving Amber is duplicated in the other Zoe Dawson's book list. Please combine into the correct Zoe Dawson (with two spaces between her name.) Thanks."

Thank you so much for mentioning that your have a 2 space profile.

Will this Saving Amber have another ebook besides Kindle or will it have a paperback edition?

message 3: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 135 comments Yes, it's going to be available at B&N, Kobo, and Apple Books. Evenutally, it will be in paperback. Thanks for fixing.

message 4: by Suzi (last edited Aug 02, 2020 06:26PM) (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Zoe wrote: "Yes, it's going to be available at B&N, Kobo, and Apple Books. Evenutally, it will be in paperback. Thanks for fixing."

There is an empty edition with no publication inforamtion. Do you have the ISBN and pagination? I'll update it all.

message 5: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 135 comments No ISBN, 262 pages. Thanks.

message 6: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Zoe wrote: "No ISBN, 262 pages. Thanks."

What is the format? I was wanting to add the ebook or other format ISBN to this empty edition with more publication information, else I would delete the empty edition.

message 7: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 135 comments Are you referring to the empty edition from the other Zoe Dawson's page? I believe the gets loaded from Amazon. If the edition on my page is fine, you can delete the empty edition.

Thanks!

message 8: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Zoe wrote: "Are you referring to the empty edition from the other Zoe Dawson's page? I believe the gets loaded from Amazon. If the edition on my page is fine, you can delete the empty edition.

Thanks!"

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

If you are going to have a paperback or ebook edition, I will add the publication to this empty edition.

message 9: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dawson (zoedawson) | 135 comments Okay, it was published on 08/01/2020, ebook format and is 262 pages for print purposes. I'm not sure when I can get the print version done. Any other information you need?

Thanks,

message 10: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Zoe wrote: "Okay, it was published on 08/01/2020, ebook format and is 262 pages for print purposes. I'm not sure when I can get the print version done. Any other information you need?

Thanks,"

Does the ebook [different from the Kindle edition] have an ISBN?

I'll add what you have given me so far.