•°∆Supernatural || Role-play∆°• discussion

Role-play > Abandoned Prison

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Ash walked in, his hands in his pockets. This place was perfect for him. No stupid girls, no annoying crowds... He could feel the tension and darkness in the air and he loved it. Leaning against the cold wall, he closed his eyes and gathered his thoughts.

message 2: by Gem (new)

Gem Alexandra walked into the prison and saw Ash leaning against the wall. He looked like he wanted to be alone so Alexandra shrunk herself down to the size of an ant and hoped he hadn’t seen her.

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Ash noted a movement and his sharp eyes scanned the prison. "Stop sneaking. I know you're there." He drawled in a bored voice.

message 4: by Gem (new)

Gem Alexandra grew back to the size of a human

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Ash scowled. "What do you think you're doing? Spying? Coward." He spat. ((If I disappear that means my tuition has started))

message 6: by Gem (new)

Gem “No, I came in here, and saw you and you looked like you wanted to be left alone so I left you alone,” she said
((I might disappear too, my WiFi isn’t working well today))

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Ash snorted. "Fine, you might as well stay and entertain me." ((Sorry for the late reply!))

message 8: by Gem (new)

Gem “Entertain you? Who do you think that you are, asking me to entertain you?” Alexandra said with her hands on her hips.
((It’s okay!))

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "That's just an expeession." Ash smirked and drawled lazily. "So who are you actually?"

message 10: by Gem (new)

Gem “Why do you want to know?” She said suspiciously.

message 11: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) "Because." He said simply and he knew that it infuriated her.

message 12: by Gem (new)

Gem (( I gtg, can we continue tomorrow?))

message 13: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) ((Sure! Bye!))