New Adult Book Club discussion

RI&RI With A Giveaway > August RI&RI with Giveaway He Has It All by Stephanie Queen

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Sep 06, 2020 01:01AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

For the month of August our featured book is He Has It All by Stephanie Queen. Sign up for your free digital copy in exchange for a honest review. Post your review on or before the 31st August to be entered into a prize draw to win 1 Signed printed copies of HE HAS TROUBLE, the first book in the series. ( US ONLY and a 2nd International winner can win a $5 Giftcard.

TITLE: He Has It All ( Boston Brawlers #2)
Author: Stephanie Queen
Genre: New Adult Sports Romance
Heat level: Steamy
Formats: ePub, Mobi & PDF
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

SYNOPSIS

Ryan O’Rourke here, pro hockey star for the Boston Brawlers and playboy extraordinaire.
That’s right, I admit it.
Hell, I own it, score with it and take it to the bank every day.

MVP of the league, rich as sh*t and sought after — no plagued by woman constantly, I’m on top of the world. Right?

Not so much. Problem is, when you’re at the top there’s nowhere to go.
And after a very short stint, it gets f*****g lonely because all your friends think you’re an a**hole.

The other problem is, when you fall for someone real, someone who knows who you were before you got to the top, you have a hell of a time convincing her you’re still the same person you used to be.
I swear I still am — somewhere underneath the cocky b*****d.

Chelsea Wilde here, gossip queen for BeanTown Sports Broadcasting. Boston can be a tough town for professional athletes, filled with gossip and whispers, I hear it all and more importantly tell it all.
About Ryan O'Rourke, the favorite son of BC hockey gone pro, we hear he has all those women, he has all that money. And our favorite is, he has that gigantic… Well, there's some gossip we just can't repeat.

I really need to find a new job. Being a sleazy gossip is crushing my soul after only one month. It’s not what I envisioned for myself when I went into broadcasting.
I swear I’m not that nosey big mouth girl.
Especially not when the gossip is all about my best friend's big brother. The one I had a massive crush on all my life. The one I spent that memorable night with four years ago…
But it was only one night. He thought he was too old and too cool. Too full of himself. I'm better off without the jerk. Right?
And yet…

That was then. And this is now…
And I'm about to walk down the aisle with my old crush — the home town sports hero I've been gossiping about professionally for the past month. Awkward. Because I'm maid of honor at my best friend's wedding and he's the best man.
Everything is fine. The past is past, a job’s a job. I have everything under control... Not.

**He Has It All is a sister's best friend enemies-to-lovers second chance hockey romance. This full-length novel can be read as a stand-alone. If you love sizzling sports romance, hot hockey players and those stories about finally winning over that long-time crush, then you'll enjoy this one!**
To sign up leave your regular email address below so we can send you the link to download your book. By signing up and entering this Giveaway you are agreeing to review the stated book. Reviews Must be posted to both Amazon and Goodreads and the links posted on this thread on or before August 31st 2020. Any problems with reviewing this book please let a moderator know so we can remove your name. If you do not post by the above date you may be banned from reviewing other books with us until your reviews are up to date. The winner will be announced on or close to 1st September 2020!

REVIEWERS

1)Briana briannarozema@hotmail.com Mobi
2)Allison Allison.trester@gmail.com PDF
3)Yoneidis yoneidismaria@hotmail.com Mobi
4)Tracy tracy.wickman@yahoo.com Mobi
5)Aly petersena01@gmail.com Mobi
6)Nitanshi bhagerianitanshi14@gmail.com PDF
7)Randi randinharris1@kindle.com Mobi
8)Antonelle antoneladreznjak@gmail.com
9)Alaisa alaisamapa123@icloud.com Mobi
10)Nanda nanda.mf.dr@gmail.com Mobi
11)Monique adsanvictores@gmail.com Mobi

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 154 comments briannarozema@hotmail.com
Mobi please!

message 3: by Allison (new)

Allison Friend Trester | 6 comments Allison.trester@gmail.com
PDF pls!

message 4: by Yoneidis (new)

Yoneidis | 291 comments yoneidismaria@hotmail.com MOBI please

message 5: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 22 comments tracy.wickman@yahoo.com mobi please

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Budzban | 6 comments If I say mobi what do I need?

message 7: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 134 comments Hi, I'd love book 2! Mobi format please petersena01@gmail.com

message 8: by Nitanshi (new)

Nitanshi Bhageria | 5 comments bhagerianitanshi14@gmail.com

message 9: by Randi (new)

Randi | 67 comments randinharris1@kindle.com

message 10: by Antonella (new)

Antonella | 237 comments antoneladreznjak@gmail.com

message 11: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5483 comments Mod
Jessica wrote: "If I say mobi what do I need?"

A kindle

message 12: by Derna (new)

Antonella wrote: "antoneladreznjak@gmail.com"

What format would you like?

message 13: by Derna (new)

Nitanshi wrote: "bhagerianitanshi14@gmail.com"

What format would you like?

message 14: by Alaisa (new)

Alaisa Mapa @alaisamapa123@icloud.com- Mobi

message 15: by Antonella (new)

Antonella | 237 comments Derna wrote: "Antonella wrote: "antoneladreznjak@gmail.com"

What format would you like?"

epub

message 16: by Derna (new)

I have just sent copies out Please remember that you have until 30th of August in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. to enter the giveaway. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy

message 17: by Nanda (new)

Nanda Ribeiro (mfnandadr) | 7 comments nanda.mf.dr@gmail.com - Mobi

message 19: by Nitanshi (new)

Nitanshi Bhageria | 5 comments Hey, my name is in the list but I didn't get a copy of the book?

message 20: by Nitanshi (new)

Nitanshi Bhageria | 5 comments I would like it in PDF format

message 21: by Monique (new)

Monique (adsanvictores) | 4 comments Hi! I’d like to read and review this book please! :)

Email: adsanvictores@gmail.com
Format: .mobi

Thank you!

message 22: by Derna (new)

Nanda wrote: "nanda.mf.dr@gmail.com - Mobi"

Sent

message 23: by Derna (new)

Nitanshi wrote: "I would like it in PDF format"

Sent

message 24: by Derna (new)

Monique wrote: "Hi! I’d like to read and review this book please! :)

Email: adsanvictores@gmail.com
Format: .mobi

Thank you!"

Sent

message 26: by Monique (new)

Monique (adsanvictores) | 4 comments Here’s my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks for a good read, as always!😊

message 27: by Glenda (new)

Glenda (glendaleona) Just left a review on here and will do one on Amazon as soon as it is open for it.

message 29: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Glenda wrote: "Just left a review on here and will do one on Amazon as soon as it is open for it."

I cant find your review on here could you post the link for both here and Amazon thank you :)

message 30: by Aly (last edited Aug 28, 2020 08:55AM) (new)

message 31: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments REVIEWS DUE BY MIDNIGHT TOMORROW PLEASE

message 32: by Brianna (last edited Sep 05, 2020 11:41AM) (new)

Brianna | 154 comments Still waiting on Amazon a couple days later now but will post as soon as I'm able.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Finally got approved!
Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/customer-rev...

message 33: by Nichole (new)

Nichole (nicholeross15) | 30 comments Nicholeross15@yahoo.com

ePub

message 34: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments ALL OUTSTANDING REVIEWS MUST BE COMPLETED THOUGH YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAW! FAILURE TO COMPLETE YOUR REVIEWS OR TO CONTACT A MODERATOR AS TO WHY IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE WILL RESULT IN A BAN FROM TAKING FURTHER BOOKS UNTIL YOUR REVIEW IS COMPLETE.

message 35: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments The lucky winners are

Signed Paperback Brianna

Giftcard Nanda

Both winners have been messaged via goodreads and now have 48 hours to reply and claim their prizes.

Congratulations ladies!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

He Has It All (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stephanie Queen (other topics)