Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking beta reader for Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Everyone!
I'm looking for a beta reader for my completed New Adult/Contemporary Romance called All of Him. Word count is a little over 79k and it is alternating POVs, male and female. I will include blurb below, but please be aware that there are some sensitive topics, including a heavy plot line involving mental health with my male main character. There are also some explicit scenes, but it isn't too crazy in that aspect.

I am hoping to have a good chunk of feedback by August 31st, but I don't necessarily need the book to be completely read through by then.

Thanks ahead of time and here is the blurb:

Axton Bette is living her average, uneventful, but unmistakably awkward life when a new guy starts in the cubicle next to her. He is certainly attractive, keeps to himself, and doesn’t seem to want anything to do with her. After pushing her way into his life, she realizes she’s opened a door to emotions she’s never experienced- emotions he doesn’t seem to want to return. But she isn’t giving up on him.

Noah Murphy returned from Ireland because of a traumatic set of circumstances that he could only imagine recovering from. Covered in scars from his experiences, he focuses on getting his life back together and removing the ghosts from his childhood home. But then a girl shows up, a girl he doesn’t deserve. And she wants in- in on his life, in on his secrets… and maybe even in on his heart.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 62 comments What kind of feedback are you looking for and do you probide pdf copies?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I can do pdf, but I'd have to check. I'm not great with tech. I'm looking for as little or as much feedback as I can get. A paragraph of what you thought/a page/a list of things you liked or hated. I'm not going to be picky at this point.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 62 comments Ok send it to me

message 5: by Mariah (new)

Mariah (mariahlary) | 2 comments Hi! I’m new to beta reading and am trying to gain more experience as I’ve been on a reading kick and would love to help writers before they got to publishing. If you’re still looking big for readers yours has caught my interest!
My email is: mariahreads94@gmail.com

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome, I'll send it over!

message 7: by Blue (last edited Aug 07, 2020 04:07PM) (new)

Blue | 34 comments Happy to read blueandrewsauthor@gmail.com

message 8: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 4 comments Hello. I am interested in doing some reading for you, if you are still interested.
My email is:
melaniabungardean@yahoo.ro

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the interest but I've got enough now :)