What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
This topic is about Paranormalcy
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA novel Girl who has the power to see supernaturals for what they are. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Pichette | 4 comments I read this novel about 4 years ago now and I can't remember the title and its driving me nuts. The book didn't seem to old maybe a couple years older. It was set in rather current times from when I read it Id say like rural America maybe? The main character is a teenage girl who works for an agency that monitors supernaturals and they use her to identify them since she can see them as they truly are (IE Vampires look like old dead people). The main storyline followers her and her love interest who is a guy with the power of shapeshifting(He can turn into other people and change his appearance) I also remember that the agency used the fae as a sort of transportation since they knew the individuals true names. If anyone can help me figure out the name of this book I would be super grateful thank you!

Asia (semi–hiatus) (booknerd117) | 205 comments Do you know when it was published?

Names? Authors, characters, places, etc.?

Time/place setting? Modern, medieval, real–world, made–up/fantasy world, etc.?

message 3: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Pichette | 4 comments I can't remember the characters names and if I knew the author id likely have found it by now. Like it says in the post the setting is rural north america and its the real world the time period is Modern

message 4: by rose (new)

rose | 3 comments do you think it could’ve been apart of a series or was just one singular book?

message 5: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Pichette | 4 comments I think it was just a singular book

message 6: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Pichette | 4 comments UPDATE I was able to find out the book name from help from someone and it is called Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. Thanks for everyone's help :)

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19567 comments Glad you found it!

Paranormalcy for the link.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Paranormalcy (other topics)