Literary Alliance discussion

August 2020 - Felix Ever After > Felix Ever After General Discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna - (new)

Brianna - Four Paws and a Book (coffeebooksandbulletjournals) | 14 comments Mod
Post your general discussion topics here! Please make a note if you are giving spoilers.

message 2: by Brianna - (new)

I am 35% of the way through this book, and I'm intrigued by it, but Felix isn't a super likable character. He doesn't treat the people around him very well. I know that he's been through a lot and I get it, but I don't love it yet. But of course, I'm still pretty early on, and the reviews are almost all positive, so I'm holding out hope!

message 3: by Krystle (new)

Krystle (pinkberryoasis) | 4 comments Mod
The book does get better, I think that was one of the reasons I liked the book. He wasn't very likable and it's a good lesson for high school students (if this makes sense). It's the very typical YA messy love type story, but I think you'll like it - hopefully 😀

message 4: by Brianna - (new)

Krystle wrote: "The book does get better, I think that was one of the reasons I liked the book. He wasn't very likable and it's a good lesson for high school students (if this makes sense). It's the very typical Y..."

I totally got that by the end! I had to remember that he was a high schooler and high schoolers do dumb things...

message 5: by Krystle (new)

Krystle (pinkberryoasis) | 4 comments Mod
Yup! Though it made me totally grateful that I’m no longer in high school.