What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sugar Daddy (Travises, #1)
This topic is about Sugar Daddy
Suggest books for me > Books like Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas (Adult romance)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moj (new) - rated it 5 stars

Moj | 11 comments Sugar daddy has less rating than the other books in the series, maybe because a lot of it is about how the h struggles in her life and the H enters pretty late. But I want something similar. It should be a romance novel, of course. I want quality writing like Kleypas's. A struggling h and the rescuing H. h should be brave and hard working. Her life should be well covered in the story. But I don't want H to enter too late in the plot either.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Aug 02, 2020 08:27AM) (new)

Kris | 35395 comments Mod
Moj, add a description of the type of books you're looking for (e.g., Contemporary? Adult Romance: Heroine struggles in her life…) in the topic header. Assume most members are not familiar with the book you mentioned (Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas).

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Aneesah (new)

Aneesah (bookfiend88) | 5 comments Try contemporary romance by Sharon Sala.

message 4: by Moj (last edited Aug 04, 2020 09:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Moj | 11 comments Anisha_book_lover wrote: "Moj wrote: "Sugar daddy has less rating than the other books in the series, maybe because a lot of it is about how the h struggles in her life and the H enters pretty late. But I want something sim..."

Actually except the non-English titles, I have read every book from this list

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sugar Daddy (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lisa Kleypas (other topics)