Addicted to YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books of the Month > October 2020 - Theme: Paranormal

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Aug 09, 2020 05:02AM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5291 comments Mod
This topic is for the theme suggestions. Each person can suggest one book for this category. If you suggest more than one book only your first suggestion will count. Authors can't suggest their own book. Any book that was suggested by its author will not be counted.

The theme is Paranormal

To suggest a book please put the title and the author. And remember the book must be be YA! New Adult and Adult books will not be accepted.

Also a little reminder to everyone. This is not where you vote. This is where you make suggestions for the poll. Suggestions will close August 9th!

Don't forget to suggest something for the Stand Alone suggestion and Series suggestion.

The suggestions also can't be something we've already read and they have to be young adult because we are a young adult group! To see what we've read and haven't read go to the books we've read topic. If you are new I strongly suggest this!

message 2: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Aug 09, 2020 05:05AM) (new)

The Suggestions
Keeper (Keeper Duology #1) by Kim Chance Keeper by Kim Chance
The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1) by Heidi Heilig The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1) by Maureen Johnson The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan

message 3: by Janine (new)

Janine | 156 comments I thought the theme was paranormal, not just regular fantasy.

With that, I nominate Keeper by Kim Chance.

message 4: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 285 comments The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Hellig

message 5: by Misty (new)

Misty | 1497 comments In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan

message 6: by Kim (new)

Kim Kaso | 155 comments I nominate The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson, first in a trilogy set in a boarding school which features shades (ghosts), a new series of murders reenacting Jack the Ripper’s, a ghost busting squad who can see dead people, and so much more. I started this trilogy right after finishing the Truly Devious series while I was recovering from surgery, and they entertained me throughly through sleepless nights. The characters are great, as are the locales, and the story is great.

message 7: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Janine wrote: "I thought the theme was paranormal, not just regular fantasy.

With that, I nominate Keeper by Kim Chance."

I apologize the theme is paranormal! Sorry it took so long for me to see this I have been without power since Tuesday

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.