Addicted to YA discussion

Series > My Plain Jane

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5299 comments Mod
This discussion will be lead by Dalia. The discussion leader will be here to help keep the conversation going. Look out for comments and questions the discussion leader might make and respond back to them!

message 2: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) Can’t wait to discuss this book!

message 3: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 285 comments Hey! I’m going to start this book today

message 4: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 285 comments I think it’s really interesting that they made Charlotte Brontë a character in the story. It’s a nice touch.

message 5: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 5194 comments I'm 80% of the way through this one. I'll probably finish it today.

I'm All Booked Up  YA | 19 comments We read this book two years ago. We can't wait to reread it! We still need to read My Calamity Jane.

message 7: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 285 comments The authors are writing a new series about the Mary’s of history and I’m super excited!

message 8: by Rinda (new)

Rinda Reads (rindareads) | 829 comments I love this series!

message 9: by Klaus (new)

Klaus (klaus92) Finished it yesterday...not really sure what to think of it. I definitely prefer the first one.

message 10: by Knight (new)

Knight Of | 426 comments I finished it two years ago and while it was fine I definitely agree with Klaus that the first book was better.

message 11: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 5194 comments I agree. I loved the first book. I wasn’t impressed with this one.