Books on the Nightstand discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
General chat > What are you reading August, 2020

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2828 comments Mod
I have fewer than 100 pages to go in Kathleen Rooney's Cher Ami and Major Whittlesey by Kathleen Rooney Cher Ami and Major Whittlesey and listening to Rising Out of Hatred The Awakening of a Former White Nationalist by Eli Saslow Rising Out of Hatred: The Awakening of a Former White Nationalist.

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda | 4 comments Just finishing Smile, by Roddy Doyle.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments This Tender Land

message 7: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Miller | 821 comments Listening to A WOMAN OF NO IMPORTANCE BY Sarah Purcell.

message 8: by Chuma (new)

Chuma (ideadibia) | 5 comments Reading Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain.

message 9: by Manning (new)

Manning | 1 comments Gentleman in Moscow

message 10: by Mare (new)

Mare (marilynrosas) | 2 comments I just finished The Book of Lost Names by Kristin Harmel. I'm reading The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand (My beach read for the beach vacation I had to cancel) and I'm listening to One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus.

message 14: by Julie (new)

Julie M (woolyjooly) | 283 comments I’m reading Parker Palmer’s ON THE BRINK OF EVERYTHING-Grace, Gravity & Getting Old. And recently finished ALMOST EVERYTHING-Notes in Hope. Ha ha! Must be my yearning for ANYTHING in these dark days of 2020.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished The Darwin Affair for the Big Book Read. Off to start The Water Dancer.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.