ToG Fandom Book club discussion

Buddy Read

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A (new)

A | 12 comments Hello! I know this is a book club where we read a book once a month, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to do something like the buddy reading program where you read a book with someone else, and maybe it can be more one-on-one? I don’t know, it was just a thought since I saw it on some other groups.

message 2: by Fenrys (new)

Fenrys M (fenrysm) | 31 comments I’d be interested to try it out

message 3: by Guest887 (new)

Guest887 | 23 comments That could be cool

message 4: by Anila (new)

Anila (athena0014) | 23 comments maybe, sounds interesting

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 40 comments ya I'd love to

message 6: by fadyaa (new)

fadyaa | 26 comments I m in

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber de gama | 20 comments Me too!

message 8: by aliah ☆ (new)

aliah ☆ (aliahmarie) Sounds fun!

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments sure!

message 10: by A (new)

A | 12 comments Ok so if anyone is reading/about to read a book, and they’d like to discuss it with someone, leave a comment and see if anyone else would like to buddy read it with you.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments sounds good!!!

message 12: by fadyaa (new)

fadyaa | 26 comments After KoA I m going to read crescent city sooo if you want

message 13: by Fenrys (new)

Fenrys M (fenrysm) | 31 comments I just read cc, but I’ll read it again with you if you want, it was really good!

message 14: by Anila (new)

Anila (athena0014) | 23 comments I'm abt to start a book but it's more of a one person experience... idk if you guys know the author Kiera Cass?

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 40 comments oh ya I know her...I plan on reading her books in a few weeks time

message 16: by fadyaa (new)

fadyaa | 26 comments Yeah! I write you when I finished KoA!! :)

message 17: by aliah ☆ (new)

aliah ☆ (aliahmarie) I loved the selection but I’m scared to read the betrothed because the reviews are so bad.. I’ll still read it anyways!

message 18: by A (new)

A | 12 comments Oh yeah I loved The Selection but The Betrothed was kinda boring...

message 19: by Anila (new)

Anila (athena0014) | 23 comments I agree, LOVED the selection but the betrothed was kinda boring and rlly predictable. the one rlly good thing about reading it is that you hey the pleasure of knowing that America and her bae got BUSY! they have what, 5 kids?

message 20: by Guest887 (new)

Guest887 | 23 comments The selection was awesome I haven’t read the bethored, is it related to the selection?

message 21: by A (new)

A | 12 comments No it’s not related. It’s the first book in a new duology the author Kiera Cass is writing.

message 22: by Simone (new)

Simone | 15 comments I’ve read the selection and enjoyed it but I feel that the ending for the Crown could have been better. Besides that I think it’s a great series

message 23: by aliah ☆ (new)

aliah ☆ (aliahmarie) I agree, I just pretend that The Crown doesn’t exist

message 24: by Anila (new)

Anila (athena0014) | 23 comments oh OOP! I just completely mixed up the selection and the betrothed. I thought y'all meant the second part of the selection for some reason! I actually just got the betrothed on Libby lol, I'm exited to read it

message 25: by fadyaa (new)

fadyaa | 26 comments Totally agree like what was the ending?! I read the book like 718292992 times and still don’t understand like WHY {...} dead and like am I the only one who don’t like kriss. I just don’t like her

message 26: by fadyaa (new)

fadyaa | 26 comments And the spin off or what ever I was soooo disappointed what it was bad like really. Sorry for being dramatic but I loved the first book soooo much and actually the triologie but I really was disappointed

message 27: by Simone (new)

Simone | 15 comments No I agree I fell that the last two books don’t match up to the original three

message 28: by fadyaa (new)

fadyaa | 26 comments Heyyy! I am reading the Shadow and Bone series. Today I ve finished the first book. I really looking forward to read king of scars. But first at all I have to read the shadow and bone series.
I already read six of crows but not the crooked kingdom, because I had to many questions who the new protagonists were. Soo in few weeks/days I m going to start king of scars. My question if someone like to read it with me?

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 40 comments I’m just starting We we’re Liars by E. Lockhart also if anyone is interested😊

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 40 comments Were**

message 31: by aliah ☆ (new)

aliah ☆ (aliahmarie) I would read either or both!

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 40 comments I’ve read a good bit of we were liars now, so maybe in a few days the three of us could read king of scars?