Play Book Tag discussion

Dusk or Dark or Dawn or Day
This topic is about Dusk or Dark or Dawn or Day
August 2020: Witches > [Poll Ballot] Dusk or Dark or Dawn or Day by Seanan McGuire - 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue | 1228 comments Jenna is a ghost living - or I guess I should say haunting - in Manhattan. In this world, ghost are people who died before their time, and they stick around until the time they were supposed to die.

Many of the ghost "community" has disappeared from Manhattan, and not in the usual ways. It looks like someone has been doing away with them.

It's a mystery, and Jenna teams up with local witch Brenda to find out what's going on and rescue the ghosts.

Urban Fantasy is my guilty pleasure and I'm so looking forward to indulging myself with the Witches tag this month!

annapi | 5096 comments I've been meaning to read this author for some time, and I might just start with this!

Cora (corareading) | 1419 comments I liked this one too.

message 4: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue | 1228 comments Annapi - The October Daye series from Seanan McGuire is one of my all-time favorites. I love the characters and the story lines. I'm all caught up on that series otherwise it would be the first place I'd land for the witches tag this month.