Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Separate editions

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dwayne (new)

Dwayne James (dwaynerjames) | 5 comments Help!
I combined two books as editions in my dashboard and need them separated.
I have two books:

Deja Me (The Anachronistic Code, #1) - ISBN 9781928015222
The Comeback Kid (The Anachronistic Code #2) ISBN 9781928015239

I have added an edition to the first of these that is a paperback that combines the two (The Anachronistic Code, Books One and Two ISBN 1713265222).

I was trying to link the combined book to both the first and second books in the series, and ended up combining them all instead.

I would like to have the two books separated and (ideally) the combined book linked to both. Any ideas are much appreciated!

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Dwayne wrote: "Help!
I have two books:

The Comeback Kid (The Anachronistic Code..."

reviewing

message 3: by Dwayne (new)

Dwayne James (dwaynerjames) | 5 comments Thanks Suzi!

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Dwayne wrote: "Thanks Suzi!"

correcting your series - then I'll be done. but you're welcome.

:~}

message 5: by Dwayne (new)

Dwayne James (dwaynerjames) | 5 comments Well I appreciate you taking the time to fix my mistake!

Happy reading!
D

message 6: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Dwayne wrote: "Help!
I have two books:

The Comeback Kid (The Anachronistic Code..."

I'm looking at your ebook editions.

Do you have ebooks published other than on Amazon? I don't see any Kindle editions under your profile, and there are Kindle editions available.

If the ebooks you actually have listed are Kindle editions, I will correct the listing. If your ebooks are available under this ISBN at other retailers, I will add new editions for the Kindle editions.

just some FYI education:
Amzaon Kindle editions are a different format than other ebooks, and are available exclusively at Amazon. Kindle editions use ASIN.

I will correct them whichever is the case.

I created one series, and I will create the other series for you.
https://www.goodreads.com/series/2961...

message 7: by Dwayne (new)

Dwayne James (dwaynerjames) | 5 comments I've been away from Goodreads for a while, so am just now updating things.

All of my books were created with Smashwords, and are all ebook and were converted by the site into various ebook formats (including Kindle, although Smashwords never did ship them to Amazon for whatever reason). So they are available on other retailers.

I only have two official Kindle books. They were created when I formatted them for paperback publication through Amazon KDP. Those books are "The Anachronistic Code, Books One & Two" and "The Anachronistic Code, Memories from Tomorrow".

Thanks for your attention to detail. Like I said, I'm in the process of going through everything to see if I've configured things correctly.

D

message 8: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Dwayne wrote: "I've been away from Goodreads for a while, so am just now updating things.

All of my books were created with Smashwords, and are all ebook and were converted by the site into various ebook formats..."

are these 2 books yours:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 9: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Dwayne wrote: "I've been away from Goodreads for a while, so am just now updating things.

All of my books were created with Smashwords, and are all ebook and were converted by the site into various ebook formats..."

I found some of your books here without your middle initial, and imported them to your profile.

I'll look on Amazon, and add Kindle editions where they are avilable.

I will also set up your Princess Etheria series.

message 10: by Suzi (new)

All of your series are set up, and all editions that are on Amazon that i could find are added as Kindle editions.

If you have any other questions or if I missed something, please advise.

message 11: by Dwayne (new)

Dwayne James (dwaynerjames) | 5 comments Thanks Suzi - you've gone above and beyond - I appreciate it!