ToG Fandom Book club discussion

Renegades - Chapter 5-10

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by fadyaa (new)

fadyaa | 26 comments I hope you all enjoyed the chapters. I think we have a lot to discuss haha. Because I have to say that the renegades have too much power over the city

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 40 comments definitely! I think they are too full of themselves at this stage.

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber de gama | 20 comments Yeah, I really don’t like them either! And I’m so not on their side!!! Nova forever 😝😅🙌

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 40 comments totally lol

message 5: by A (new)

A | 12 comments Oh hehe I kinda like the Renegades over Nova...

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments I really wanna learn more about phobia cause I'm really interested by him

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments and he seems cool

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments yeah and the way the renegades came in acting like jerks really made me think they had too much power and they are abusing it

message 9: by Simone (new)

Simone | 15 comments Yeah I agree that the renegades are abusing their power too much or at least frostbite and her team are. I’m also want to see what happens with Nova joining the renegades as Insomnia

message 10: by fadyaa (new)

fadyaa | 26 comments Samesies, like they acting like jerks they think they can what ever they won’t and eliminate people like tf. and i like Nova bc I like her idea of a better world and she is a cool person haha.
I m waiting for Adrian and Nova moments not as superheroes

message 11: by fadyaa (new)

fadyaa | 26 comments Want*

message 12: by Fenrys (new)

Fenrys M (fenrysm) | 31 comments Yeah, I like how even though Adrian grew up with the renegades, he sees the faults in their ways and wants to do what they are unwilling to do. And I like how Nova is protected by the anarchists. It shows that they aren’t terrible people, they’re just fighting for what they think is right and defending what’s theirs. Honey’s care for her bees shows this too

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments yeah absolutely

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments I'm really excited for Nova to infiltrate the renegades!

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments I feel so bad for Adrian and what happened to his mom. I wonder who murdered her. I kinda like Adrian's dad's but I feel like they have some secrets

message 16: by fadyaa (new)

fadyaa | 26 comments YEAHH! I want to know who killed adrians mom. And I‘m totally with you, I think the anarchist are people who cares about their team mates. The renegades are more like the police who has too much power. Just Imagine what if the police had to much power and that’s kinda the result: Renegades

message 17: by Anila (new)

Anila (athena0014) | 23 comments SHIT FUCK!!! I totally forgot! I haven't read the chapters. I can do it by the end of the day

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments dude that's so true!! they have wayyy to much power and they are absolutely abusing it

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments lol you get to read more though I'm honestly kinda jealous

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments so are we gonna read chapters 11-16?

message 21: by Fenrys (new)

Fenrys M (fenrysm) | 31 comments That sounds good to me, if it works for everyone else

message 22: by A (new)

A | 12 comments Ok! Also I agree the Renegades have too much power (especially Frostbite and her team) but I don’t think the Anarchists are perfect either...

message 23: by Guest887 (new)

Guest887 | 23 comments I cannot wait for nova to go undercover as a renegade tho I’m a bit confused like does she have a power or is she just rly good at fighting also how many chapters r we reading this week :)

message 24: by A (new)

A | 12 comments I think her power is that she can put people to sleep, but she doesn’t want people to know because then they would know she is Nightmare.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee | 36 comments yeah, I wonder if she has more to her power though

message 26: by Simone (new)

Simone | 15 comments What chapter are we reading his week. I’m going to assume 11-15 counting 15, but I’m not sure so...

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 40 comments ya I think 11 to 15 inclusive

message 28: by Amber (new)

Amber de gama | 20 comments Sorry to bother, but my friend really wants to join this bookclub! She haven’t read throne of glass but I am gonna make her read it very soon 😂🤣 and because we really don’t talk that much about TOG I thought that wouldn’t be an issue....sooo if you guys are okay with that then maybe she could join?

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 40 comments ya of course!!

message 30: by Anila (new)

Anila (athena0014) | 23 comments ofc!! also I just finished charity 10! this entire time all I want to do is punch frostbite lol

message 31: by Amber (new)

Amber de gama | 20 comments I know, frostbite is literally the most annoying character so far and I just want to scream and punch her!

message 32: by Fenrys (new)

Fenrys M (fenrysm) | 31 comments IKR!! I really hate her!

message 33: by Simone (new)

Simone | 15 comments Frostbite’s so annoying and so full of herself. Was I the only one that got really excited when Nova was in the trials? I love they way she took down the Gargoyle. I think she’s really smart and resourceful

message 34: by Fenrys (new)

Fenrys M (fenrysm) | 31 comments Yesss! She’s really resourceful, I was so impressed!

message 35: by Guest887 (new)

Guest887 | 23 comments I absolutely loveeeddd how Nova took down the gargoyle...... I wonder how long it is till Adrian find out she’s nightmare and she finds out Adrian is the sentinel ;)

message 36: by Fenrys (new)

Fenrys M (fenrysm) | 31 comments They’re definitely going to find it at the same time! Save them they’ll have to call a truce to work together rather then expose each other! That’s my theory at least!

message 37: by Guest887 (new)

Guest887 | 23 comments I think so as well :)

message 38: by Lara (new)

Lara | 26 comments OMG I missed the past two weeks. I agree with the Renegades having too much power and abusing it. Not all of them are probably bad though. Like there's Adrian who can see how things have gone badly since the Renegades took over. Also agree that Frostbite is super annoying. AND OMG Nova's dad is Italian and her mom is Filipino. I'm Filipino and my husband is Italian. (I feel old saying husband, I'm not that old. Just in my twenties). So excited to read the next chapters. 16-20 I'm guessing?

message 39: by Fenrys (new)

Fenrys M (fenrysm) | 31 comments That’s what I read, I think we’re just reading five chaps each week, so we don’t need to ask about it anymore