YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Phantom of the Library (Paranormal House Flippers, #3)
This topic is about Phantom of the Library
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Phantom of the Library (Paranormal House Flippers #3) by Lidiya Foxglove - Starting August 13th 2020

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments This is the most important house flip I’ve ever done. It’s a gorgeous California home by a known architect, it contains the final piece of the map we need to unite the magical realms, and the body of Byron, my demigod ghost, is supposedly here. That’s a lot on one girl’s plate.

Of course, no home renovation is without surprises. In this case we have a whole slew of nosy old wizard neighbors, a lonely undine who lives in the pool and won’t leave, 1970s decor worthy of the Brady Bunch, and my struggles not to get distracted by Byron, Graham, Jake and Jasper and get stuff done. But the biggest surprises come when we unite the magical realms for the first time in a thousand years and bring Byron to life…a begin to uncover a dark truth about wizard’s familiars.

We thought they were faithful companions, but it appears that part of the reason for breaking the realms apart was to bind them to our side. Now, they’re free and the wizard councils aren’t happy about it, to say the least. My cousin Piers is determined to undo my work, and my royal blood might be the only thing that can stop him—but at what cost?

message 2: by Tiera (new) - added it

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments Are you guys still planning on doing this series? I'm ready to start this one but I want to wait for you guys to catch up.

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments I believe Mummy has already started, I’m just a few books behind lol. Hopefully I can get started this weekend 🤞🏽

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Mod
25%

(view spoiler)

55%

(view spoiler)

79%

(view spoiler)

Finished

(view spoiler)

Tiera wrote: "Are you guys still planning on doing this series? I'm ready to start this one but I want to wait for you guys to catch up."

Sorry i read them all in one go. Just a little slow in the reviews.

message 9: by Tiera (new) - added it

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Tiera wrote: "Are you guys still planning on doing this series? I'm ready to start this one but I want to wait for you guys to catch up."

Sorry i read them all in one go. Just a little slow in the..."

Np Mummy! I just didn't want to get too far ahead! I'm starting this one late since I'm finishing some other stuff up first.

message 10: by Tiera (new) - added it

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments Ok I've started this now. Was trying to finish up the other one and all of a sudden I have like 5 clients that want to go out looking at a million houses. Hard to get time for physicals! Starting today, sorry I'm behind.

message 11: by Tiera (new) - added it

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments 20ish% - (view spoiler)
33ish% (view spoiler)

message 12: by Tiera (last edited Aug 23, 2020 10:16AM) (new) - added it

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments 75%ish (view spoiler)

Finished 😐 If I could leave my finishing comments at that emoji.. that is where I would be at. (view spoiler)

message 13: by Tiera (new) - added it

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments 21% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments 50% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments 72% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments Finished (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8289 comments Tiera wrote: "75%ish [spoilers removed]

Finished 😐 If I could leave my finishing comments at that emoji.. that is where I would be at. [spoilers removed]"

Omg yes, the emoji displays it all lol. (view spoiler)