Homebody Bookclub discussion

2020 > August Book Pick!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia | Liv's Library (livslibrary) | 61 comments Mod
Hello friends!

We decided to choose One to Watch for our August read. We chose a rom com this time as like to read a variety of genres and have yet to read one like this! We’re super excited & hope you’ll join us! ♥️

message 2: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) ugh, another book i’ll have to miss out on. i hope everyone has fun reading it anyways!

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary Bolen (maryreads_) | 1 comments Super excited for this book! ♥️♥️

message 4: by Georgie (new)

Georgie Minter-Brown (georgiemb) | 7 comments This book has only recently popped up on my feed so I’m intrigued to give it a go!

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz | 1 comments Just ordered! Can’t wait to read!

Hello friends!

The live show discussion will be on Friday, August 28 at 8:00pm CST on Zoë’s channel.

Hope to see y’all there! ♥️

Hey friends! There’s been a change in plans for the live show! ✨ We’ve had to move it to Friday, September 4 @8:00pm CST on Kalyn’s channel.

If you haven’t picked up the book yet, you still have time! 😉

message 8: by Monica (new)

Monica (crazy_4_books) (monicamerle) hi, would you be nice to tell me the next book please? deliveries are very delayed or maybe it's cheaper on kindle but need to know which one is...

Hi friends!

Due to a family situation we’ll have to change the liveshow again to Sunday, September 6 @8:00pm CST on Zoë’s channel. So sorry for any inconvenience!

We’re so looking forward to chatting with you all about this book!