Romance Audiobooks discussion

Into the Evermore (The Gentrys of Paradise, #0.5)
This topic is about Into the Evermore
Audiobook Giveaways > The Gentrys of Paradise Series #1-2 by Holly Bush

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4472 comments Mod
Author Holly Bush is giving away five (5) Audible codes each for the first two books in her Gentrys of Paradise series, Into the Evermore and For the Brave, to five lucky members. Post a message here if you want to participate and indicate if you’ll need a UK code.

We will close the giveaway on August 9 at 12:00 midnight EST. Winners will be randomly selected and Holly will contact you by private message to provide the code. If your profile is set to private, you must change your settings to allow private messaging in order to be selected.

We encourage all winners to post a review here on Goodreads after you've finished listening to the book.

Good luck!

Description
Into the Evermore
1842 - Eleanor McManus, upright daughter of a minister, is rescued from kidnappers by a rough and tumble fur trader, Beauregard Gentry, in the wilderness of northern Virginia. With Beauregard’s help, Eleanor makes her way back to her intended groom who declares her soiled, and she finds herself alone, pressured to make life decisions without benefit of family or others she can trust. Beauregard and Eleanor agree to begin a life together, build their legacy together, and their growing devotion to each other is witnessed one cold, crisp Christmas morning.

This novella was originally included in the anthology Christmas in America.

For the Brave
1869 – Matthew Gentry joined the Confederate Army at eighteen years of age after an argument with his father, leaving Paradise, his Virginia home and famed horse breeding stables, for the fields of Gettysburg. Having survived the War Between the States, Gentry is haunted by the violence and inhumanity of the war. He continues to roam the country long after the conflict is over, finding solace in the arms of soiled doves and at the bottom of whiskey bottles. Finally traveling home after learning of a family tragedy, he nearly loses his life in a spring-flooded riverbed.

Annie Campbell, lone survivor of her family, lives at a remote farm near the North River, raising pigs and trying to grow enough to feed herself, and to stay out of the cross hairs of the Thurmans, violent men who run the town of Bridgewater. Annie’s secrets threaten her safety, even as she rescues and nurses Matthew Gentry.

Matthew knows he must return to Paradise, to grieve with his family. Will his heart lead him back to Bridgewater and Annie Campbell?

Into the Evermore (The Gentrys of Paradise, #0.5) by Holly Bush For the Brave (The Gentrys of Paradise, #1) by Holly Bush

message 2: by Jocelyne (last edited Jul 31, 2020 10:07AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jocelyne (jocegermain) | 16 comments Sounds great! I would love a US code please. Thanks for the chance!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the chance! US code please.

message 4: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 124 comments Thanks for the great giveaway. US code here.

Debby*BabyDee | 481 comments Thanks include me. US Code please 😊

message 6: by Irene (new)

Irene Bañuelos (asanorin) | 51 comments Sounds good. (US)

message 7: by SS (new)

SS | 31 comments Please include me. US code, please.

message 8: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 101 comments thanks for the opportunity!

message 9: by Lilmissmolly (new)

Lilmissmolly | 58 comments I’d love to listen! US code please. Thank you!

message 10: by kathie (new)

kathie (kathie-ellen) | 7 comments I would enjoy listening I am sure..a US code please.

message 11: by kathie (new)

kathie (kathie-ellen) | 7 comments I would enjoy listening I am sure..a US code please.

message 12: by kathie (new)

kathie (kathie-ellen) | 7 comments woops. not sure why entered twice. sorry..

message 13: by Mortisha (new)

Mortisha Cassavetes (mortishacassavetes) | 49 comments US code! Count me in!

message 14: by Lou (new)

Lou | 2 comments Canadian code please 🙈🤗

message 15: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4472 comments Mod
And the winners are...

1. Jocelyn #2
2. Debby #5
3. Kathie #10
4. Mortisha #13
5. Christina T. #4

Congratulations everyone!

Debby*BabyDee | 481 comments thanks...very much appreciate and looking forward to listening

message 17: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 124 comments Thank you so much!

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2011 comments Mod
Congrats to all the winners.