The Silver Petticoat Book Club discussion

The Jane Austen Society > Q&A With Natalie Jenner

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Silver Petticoat (silverpetticoat) | 162 comments Mod
Natalie Jenner, the author of The Jane Austen Society, answers fan’s questions for the book club! She talks about her writing inspirations, character inspirations, her dream cast for a film adaptation, future books, and more! Check it out:

https://www.silverpetticoatreview.com...

message 2: by Michaela (new)

Michaela I loved that, thanks so much! I´m glad Natalie would like Richard Armitage as Dr. Gray, as I can imagine him very well in this role! I also love Ruth Wilson and Haley Atwell, so perhaps it will come to a film or series - I rather think of the BBC than Hollywood! :)

Michaela wrote: "I loved that, thanks so much! I´m glad Natalie would like Richard Armitage as Dr. Gray, as I can imagine him very well in this role! I also love Ruth Wilson and Haley Atwell, so perhaps it will com..."

You're welcome! I would love to see a film version. Netflix would work well too as they've been doing films like Guernsey! But the BBC would be fantastic. Maybe Bad Wolf Productions. They've done "A Discovery of Witches" and "His Dark Materials" and are great with book adaptations.

message 4: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Yes, Netflix would be the best nowadays! The main point is that it will be produced! :)

Michaela wrote: "Yes, Netflix would be the best nowadays! The main point is that it will be produced! :)"

For sure!