MennoNerds discussion

Book Reviews and Discussion > A Living Alternative Giveaway (from Ryan)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Robinson (ryanrobinson) | 4 comments I'm giving away a copy of the book. Comment here with why you'd like a copy to receive one entry in the contest.

For other ways to enter, visit http://anabaptistredux.com/a-living-a...

message 2: by Wesley (new)

Wesley Rostoll | 4 comments I'm extremely keen to get my hands on it. Anabaptist and Post Christendom are both still fairly new concepts to me so I would love to read the various angles presented on them. I opened a Barnes & noble account and tried to buy the EPUB version there but it was only available to US citizens.

message 3: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Robinson (ryanrobinson) | 4 comments @Wesley I think all Nook is US-only, but I could be wrong on that. I can't speak specifically for South Africa, but last I heard Kobo had the widest range of countries available, with Kindle being the other big one. Personally I'm a Kobo fan because of the apps for pretty much every device imaginable, and because they are based not far from me in Toronto.

message 4: by Wesley (new)

Wesley Rostoll | 4 comments I normally use Kobo but it wasn't there. But I just checked again and it's finally been loaded so happiness is!

message 5: by Robert Martin (new)

Robert Martin | 2 comments Mod
Wesley wrote: "I normally use Kobo but it wasn't there. But I just checked again and it's finally been loaded so happiness is!"

That's odd.... supposedly it had been on Kobo for a while already... why you only saw it recently is a bit weird...

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Robinson (ryanrobinson) | 4 comments It's been about 2 weeks on Kobo, I think? It was after Kindle and Nook by a substantial amount, but it's not brand new either.

message 7: by Wesley (new)

Wesley Rostoll | 4 comments I checked once or twice a week for it. Anyway, it's there now and I downloaded it last night :)

message 8: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Robinson (ryanrobinson) | 4 comments You'd still like to be in the running for this giveaway, though, assuming I am able to get a copy to South Africa at a reasonable price? Worst case it looks like I could send a Kobo or Kindle gift to somebody else you think may want one.

message 9: by Wesley (new)

Wesley Rostoll | 4 comments Ryan wrote: "You'd still like to be in the running for this giveaway, though, assuming I am able to get a copy to South Africa at a reasonable price? Worst case it looks like I could send a Kobo or Kindle gift ..."

Definitely!