Challenge Corner discussion

By Sea & Sky: An Esowon Story (The Sky Pirate Chronicles #1)
This topic is about By Sea & Sky
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > By Sea & Sky: An Esowon Story by Antoine Bandele --> Starting August 16th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 22606 comments Mod
With no magic, no brawn, and no pirate crew, Zala seeks to steal back the one treasure that matters to her most: her husband.

To succeed she needs a ship—and not just any ship, but the latest, secret invention by the Vaaji Empire. An airship.

Zala will have to use her wits to overcome scoundrels and nobles alike on her journey through the clouds.

But if she's smart enough, she may just have what it takes to save her husband—and go down in history as the first sky pirate.

Delve into a pirate fantasy inspired by the West Indies, The Swahili Coast, and Arabia, where Zala will encounter ruthless raiders, arrogant aristocrats, and imperial secrets.

Kelly | 3824 comments Chapter 10 - (view spoiler)

Chapter 20 - (view spoiler)

Kelly | 3824 comments Chapter 30 - (view spoiler)

Finished - (view spoiler)

message 4: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

I'm starting this in about half an hour

Kelly | 3824 comments Aly wrote: "I'm starting this in about half an hour"

Nice! Hopefully you'll enjoy it more than me :)

message 6: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Oh boy lol

Kelly | 3824 comments Aly wrote: "Oh boy lol"

I feel so bad giving a bad review since the author is self published :(

message 8: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Yeah but you have to be honest, that way they can get better

message 9: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kelly wrote: "Chapter 10 - [spoilers removed]

Chapter 20 - [spoilers removed]"

ch 10 (view spoiler)

message 10: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

I'd like more world building too. We were just dropped in this

message 11: by Kelly (new) - rated it 1 star

Kelly | 3824 comments Yeah & I agree about Zala

message 12: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (last edited Aug 17, 2020 10:44AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kelly wrote: "Chapter 10 - [spoilers removed]

Chapter 20 - [spoilers removed]"

Reply to ch 20 yeah I feel you

message 13: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

ch 20 (view spoiler)

message 14: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

ch 30 (view spoiler)

message 15: by Kelly (new) - rated it 1 star

Kelly | 3824 comments Yeah I think that was pretty much it :/

message 16: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

finished (view spoiler)

message 17: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kelly wrote: "Chapter 30 - [spoilers removed]

Finished - [spoilers removed]"

Reply to finished (view spoiler)

message 18: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Alaina (ameserole) | 59076 comments Mod
WOW GUYS YOU MAKE ME WANT TO DIVE INTO THIS SO BADLY. lol btw, just started it

message 19: by Kelly (last edited Aug 17, 2020 02:56PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Kelly | 3824 comments lol GOOD LUCK

message 20: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Ch 10: (view spoiler)

message 21: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Haha

message 22: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Sad but true girl

message 23: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

I wanna know how this book has a 4 star rating..

message 24: by Kelly (new) - rated it 1 star

Kelly | 3824 comments Now I'm wondering... Did you give in? Did Bailey get the cheese? ^^

message 25: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

I thought the same thing about the rating. I couldn't focus on this for the life of me

message 26: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Kelly wrote: "Now I'm wondering... Did you give in? Did Bailey get the cheese? ^^"

LMAO no, we still don't love her apparently.

message 27: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Ch 20: (view spoiler)

message 28: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 2 stars

Alaina wrote: "Ch 20: [spoilers removed]"

Hahaha! You owe me my wasted life back!

message 29: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Aly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Ch 20: [spoilers removed]"

Hahaha! You owe me my wasted life back!"

hahaha YES

message 30: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (last edited Aug 17, 2020 04:57PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Ch 30: (view spoiler)

message 31: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Finished: (view spoiler)