Addicted to YA discussion

Recommendations > Any YA enemies to lovers recommendations?

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christiananeeltje Hey! I really love the enemies to lovers romance, does any of you have a good book that I should read?

message 2: by Sabi (new)

Sabi | 54 comments You should check out the popular ones first- ACOSTAR series, cruel prince, the hating game and the underrated ones- Prom and prejudice, match me if you can, bet me by Jennifer cruise

message 3: by Beenish (new)

Beenish (beenishamir) definitely Cruel Prince and Starry Eyes :)

Pine tree leaf stick (certifiedkilljoy) Throne of Glass series. Cruel Prince.

message 5: by Karro (new)

Karro Herondale (karroherondale) | 79 comments My first thoughts are Throne of Glass, Cruel Prince, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Six of Crows (kind of)

message 6: by ℤaz (new)

ℤaz (bookwormwannabe3) the hating game and attachments

Christiananeeltje Oee thanks guys! I already read ACOTAR, and the Cruel Prince is waiting in my to read list. I will definitely check out the other books :)

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Mathew (hannhsusanm) | 12 comments Malediction Triology......come to think of it, all of Danielle L Jensen's book series

message 9: by Ash (new)

Ash ~ bookmaniac~ (aakanksha99) | 915 comments Mod
the hating game
the simple wild

message 10: by Bethany's Books (new)

Bethany's Books | 2 comments I think to kill a kingdom is enemies to lovers.

Christiananeeltje I’ll check them out thanks! :)

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie (katiechasingchapters) I've got cruel prince on the way to me now. looking forward to it.

message 13: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 93 comments ACOTAR and Throne of Glass - Maas is the enemies-to-lovers queen!!

message 14: by mary (new)

mary | 9 comments Late to this but Serpent and Dove! So underrated but very very good! Also Wrath and the Dawn

message 15: by Jin (new)

Jin Ryoo | 208 comments Renegades, I guess. It's not way too romantic though.

message 16: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Heredia | 26 comments Seafire by Natalie C. Parker and Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte are some of my favourites :)

Lemon༉₊˚๑  (quuer_reader) Cruel Prince and Carve the Mark

message 18: by Abby (new)

Abby (abby_kronenberg) If you want the main focus to be on the romance, then go for The Distance Between Us or P.S. I Like You by Kasie West.

message 20: by Hannah ♥️ (new)

Hannah ♥️  (ieatbooksmmm) Legend by Marie Lu and Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi

message 21: by May (new)

May | 576 comments No if I save you first has a very rocky road start. They are not sworn enemies but the diffidently hate each other.

message 22: by Mikorin (new)

Mikorin | 18 comments Carry On

Avery (BabeOfBooks) (ladyofliterature13) | 37 comments starry eyes and to kill a kingdom are both good enemies to lovers books

message 24: by Mackinsey (new)

Mackinsey Wood (mackinseyyy) Hannah wrote: "Legend by Marie Lu and Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi"

I second Legend :)

message 25: by Jin (new)

Jin Ryoo | 208 comments Mackinsey wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Legend by Marie Lu and Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi"

I second Legend :)"

Oh yeah, me too!

message 26: by Addison (new)

Addison Today, Tonight, Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon

message 27: by Booktastically (last edited Sep 26, 2020 09:46PM) (new)

Booktastically Amazing (booktasticallyamazing) | 841 comments People! Where do I start?!Well... there’s Dating Makes Perfect, The Shadows Between Us, Obsidian (to die for), The Inheritance Games, Love Me Never (um.. Jack? No need to attack me like that) and sooooo many more! Seriously, if you’re interested in the genre, chat with me😆

message 28: by Chitrakshi (new)

Chitrakshi R | 26 comments the wrath and the dawn

message 29: by Erica (new)

Erica | 214 comments I second or whatever number these
The Cruel Prince series
Serpent & Dove series
The Wrath and the Dawn duology
The Shadows Between Us great standalone

message 30: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 93 comments Definitely Throne of Glass, but it only starts in Heir of Fire.

message 31: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melanieweiss) | 16 comments Christiananeeltje wrote: "Hey! I really love the enemies to lovers romance, does any of you have a good book that I should read?"

Crossing Lines

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily | 23 comments Tweet Cute

message 33: by SuperheroLover (new)

SuperheroLover Legend series by Marie Lu
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (has a enemies to lovers relationship).
The Diabolic series by S.J. Kincaid

message 34: by Lane (new)

Lane Mercer (laneelizabethhh) | 4 comments I'd say red Queen, the last two books of the selection that's a spin-off to the original series (the heir and the crown) has a little enemies to lovers, the last two books in the queen of hearts series has friends to lovers and a little enemies to lovers

message 35: by Dorian (new)

Dorian Haviliard♕ A Court of Thorns and Roses
Shatter Me
Red Queen
The Cruel Prince