Christian Nonfiction Lovers Book Club discussion

Book of the Month Giveaways > August 2020 #GIVEAWAY! - The Other Three Sixteens by Malinda Fugate

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan, Moderator (new)

Susan (susanrohrer) | 277 comments Entering to win this month's #GIVEAWAY! of The Other Three Sixteens is easy. Just answer the question below and you'll automatically be entered for a chance to win a FREE Kindle Edition from author Malinda Fugate.

What is your favorite 3:16 verse in the Bible and why?

The Other Three Sixteens by Malinda Fugate

message 2: by Malinda (new)

Malinda Fugate | 9 comments So excited to share this with you!

message 3: by Marja, Founder/Moderator (new)

Marja Verschoor-Meijers (marja_meijers) | 431 comments Since I am a moderator, I will not enter the giveaway, but here is my favorite: 1 John 3:16... This is how we know what love is: Christ gave his life for us. We too, then, ought to give our lives for our brothers.

message 4: by Susan, Moderator (new)

Susan (susanrohrer) | 277 comments I'm a moderator too, but given that a number of my books explore the fulfillment of Luke 3:16, I'll list that 3:16 as one of my favorites:

"John answered them all, "I baptize you with water. But one more powerful than I will come, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."

Members, be sure to chime in with your favorites this week before August #GIVEAWAY closes.