What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA/Adult Fantasy series. Faerie world and human world fight over a set a jewels that grant different powers.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nate (new)

Nate Turner | 2 comments I read this series sometime in 2010 to 2012. I can't remember the name of the author or what year the series was written. The series revolves around the fight between the ferry world and the human world to control certain gems of power. there was a purple gem that a goblin king possessed that would allow him to turn invisible, there was a blue gem that the fairy king possessed that would allow him to turn into a giant rainbow, there was a orange gem that a dwarf possessed that would allow her to control fire, it was a green gem that a wizard possessed that allowed him to grow and control plants, there was a red gem that was inside of a red hound that allowed him to control blood, and there were some other gem colors that I can't remember. a human had an ax with a gem in it that gave him the power of extra strength and he was the main character of the story. I don't remember exactly how many books were in the series and I haven't been able to find any information about it anywhere.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35366 comments Mod
Nate, is this series for kids, teens or adults?

message 3: by Nate (new)

Nate Turner | 2 comments it's been several years since I read the series, but I remember it being fairly graphic. I would say young adult+ for sure.

message 4: by Whitney (last edited Jul 30, 2020 07:22PM) (new)

Whitney Wininger | 3 comments Winter Blue, Fairy Child – The Gems of Power
Eshkar Erblich-Brifman

https://penguin.sg/book/winter-blue-f...