A Crazy Little Thing Called YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Threads (Archives) > Team Red Chat (August 2020)

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca da, Romance Reader Becca! (last edited Aug 01, 2020 03:32PM) (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 808 comments Mod
Team Red

~Rheanna
~Brinley
~Sofia
~Amelie
~Tabby
~Jazmin
~Rita
~🌸

This is your chat thread please feel free to discuss with your other team members whatever you would like. Please drop in and comment on this thread so I can know you have seen this message. Please do NOT post reviews here. Instead, post it on this link: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Any reviews posted here will not be counted if it isn't posted in the correct spot. Have fun and good luck! Final points are added up on the first of the following month.

message 2: by Amelie (new)

Amelie Hi team! I’m really excited for this challenge! :D

message 3: by 🌸 (new)

🌸 (lumiblossoms) | 14 comments Me too! ^^

message 4: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Me three! :)

message 5: by Rheanna (new)

Rheanna (goodreadscomuser_rheanna) Me four!!

message 6: by Bea (new)

Bea | 27 comments Me five!

message 7: by Brinley (new)

Brinley | 565 comments Me six? Anyway, hi guys! What are y'all planning to read this month?

message 8: by Jazmín (new)

Jazmín Orcí (zelorc) | 11 comments Also really exited for this!

message 9: by Brinley (new)

Brinley | 565 comments Ok! Crooked Kingdom is amazing, I hope you enjoy it!

I'm currently reading the Illuminae Files and Girls of Paper and Fire, but plan to read all of the following:

Legendary
Finale
The Book Thief
Jackaby
A Reaper At the Gates
Red Seas under Red Skies
A Republic of Thieves
Rules of Attraction
the Summer of Skinny Dipping
The Summer I turned Pretty
The Winter King
the Shadows Between Us
Yes No Maybe So
Call Down the Hawk
(and a few of the Tudor series by Philippa gregory)
Super excited for this! (and to make a dent in my endless tbr)

message 10: by 🌸 (new)

🌸 (lumiblossoms) | 14 comments Thank you- It’s amazing so far, 200 pages in! Massive fan of Leigh Bardugo’s writing 💓. Best of luck with tackling the TBR haha! It can be rather daunting.

message 11: by Bea (new)

Bea | 27 comments I am going to be reading crooked Kingdom too! Although later in the month, I am also planing on reading Jelly Bean Summer, Matched, Before we were yours, Lost Girls of Paris and what ever else catches my attention at the end of the month

message 12: by 🌸 (new)

🌸 (lumiblossoms) | 14 comments Ooh, I hope you enjoy it! I’ll look out for your review :)

message 13: by Rheanna (new)

Rheanna (goodreadscomuser_rheanna) Hope you like Crooked Kingdom
Right now I’m reading Her Body and Other Parties, Pride and Prejudice, Too Much and Never Enough, Strange the Dreamer, Renegades, Everything I Never Told You, and Girls Of Paper and Fire. Soon I’m going to start Little Women, The Book Thief, Clockwork Angel, Empress
Of Salt and Fortune and Everything Leads to You. I’m hoping to read With The Fire on High, Clap When You Land, Eliza and Her Monsters, Burn our Bodies Down, You Should See Me in a Crown and Hood Feminism. I’m hoping to read more too. lol idk if I’ll be able to finish everything.

message 14: by 🌸 (new)

🌸 (lumiblossoms) | 14 comments Ooh, that’s cool! I’m planning on reading Clockwork Angel this month too :)

message 15: by Brinley (new)

Brinley | 565 comments Rheannna, I'd be willing to buddy read Empress of Salt and Fortune with you if you want!

message 16: by Rheanna (new)

Rheanna (goodreadscomuser_rheanna) @Brinley that would be great! When do you want to start?

message 17: by Brinley (new)

Brinley | 565 comments How about the 7th? Any week except for the 9-15th I'm free

message 18: by Rheanna (new)

Rheanna (goodreadscomuser_rheanna) The 7th works for me ;)

message 19: by Brinley (new)

Brinley | 565 comments Great! I'll set a thread up!

message 20: by Rheanna (new)

Rheanna (goodreadscomuser_rheanna) Thanks

message 21: by Amelie (new)

Amelie I plan on reading (though this may change):

Lovely War
Island of Secrets
Fangirl
The Astonishing Colour of After
A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
Broken Throne
Circe
Defy the Stars
Gemina
The Summer I Turned Pretty

message 22: by Amelie (new)

Amelie How are you guys? What are you all reading at the moment? I’m currently reading Shadow and Bone, and I’m liking it so far! :)

message 23: by 🌸 (new)

🌸 (lumiblossoms) | 14 comments I’m good! I’m currently reading Clockwork Angel bc i DNF’d The Night Circus.

message 24: by 🌸 (new)

🌸 (lumiblossoms) | 14 comments Any new releases this month you guys excited for? I’m picking up the Midnight Library soon!

message 25: by Bea (new)

Bea | 27 comments Right now I am reading before we were yours by Lisa Wingate

message 26: by Amelie (new)

Amelie Cool! I’ve read Clockwork Angel and I liked it! Before We Were Yours sounds interesting though! Most of the upcoming releases I’m looking forward to are coming out in September or October, but I’m excited to read: Instant Karma, Hollowpox: The Hunt for Morrigan Crow, One True King, The Tower of Nero, A Tale of Witchcraft, Blood & Honey, and How The King of Elfhame Learned To Hate Stories.

message 27: by 🌸 (new)

🌸 (lumiblossoms) | 14 comments Oh, sounds cool! I’m excited for The Invisible Life of Addie Larue in October ^^

message 28: by Bea (new)

Bea | 27 comments Ohh A tale of Witch craft... I have been counting down the days since A Tale of Magic. . . Came out! I love the Land of Stories series and can’t wait for the rest!

message 29: by Amelie (new)

Amelie Same here! A Tale of Magic was an awesome prequel to The Land of Stories, and I’m so excited for the next book! :D

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.