Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Death in Delft (Master Mercurius Mysteries, #1)
This topic is about Death in Delft
Group Read - Death in Delft > Group Read - Death in Delft general No Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14733 comments One of our jam packed summer group read books is a historical mystery, Graham Brack's Death in Delft.

No spoilers on this topic please. Are you planning on reading this book?
Discussion starts in mid to late August.

Barbara K | 414 comments I'm definitely planning on reading. I have the ebook, but as usual, if I can't make time to sit and read I will end up getting an audio copy. This really sounds tempting to me!

message 3: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14733 comments Barbara: I got the ebook too and have been sneaking in a page or two here and there. I really like it so far!

Barbara wrote: "I'm definitely planning on reading. I have the ebook, but as usual, if I can't make time to sit and read I will end up getting an audio copy. This really sounds tempting to me!"

Shomeret | 1383 comments I decided to read it because Vermeer is a character in it. I'm a fan of his work. The only novel I've read that contained Vermeer as a character was Girl with a Pearl Earring.

Shomeret | 1383 comments I decided to read it because Vermeer is a character in it. I'm a fan of his work. The only other novel I've read that contained Vermeer as a character is Girl with a Pearl Earring.

message 6: by Ann (last edited Aug 14, 2020 10:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14733 comments Shomeret: I look forward to hearing your thoughts! I finished the book tonight, and enjoyed it.
Shomeret wrote: "I decided to read it because Vermeer is a character in it. I'm a fan of his work. The only other novel I've read that contained Vermeer as a character is Girl with a Pearl Earring."