What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Guy Accidentally Kills Little Girl

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanela (new)

Tanela (tanela0426) | 2 comments I am looking for a book that tells a story about a guy who accidentally killed a little girl. The mother of that little girl then takes her car and to his automobile shop and then he fixes the car and ends up paying for the little the funeral. It is am African American title but that is all the information I have. PLEASE HELP.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
Tanela, that's a good start. You must add genre and more plot details (from your first post -- how old is the guy?) to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Tanela (new)

Tanela (tanela0426) | 2 comments Hi, thank you Kris. Unfortunately I do not have any of the requested information. I myself did not read the book and was posting a description for a friend. My friend was trying to think of the title and could not remember. What I typed was all I could get out of her. If you have to remove/close my post, I understand. I will continue to look on my own. I thought this was more of a public forum. My apologies.