Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Problem with Steve Alten's "Meg" series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (mamanyt) | 1 comments "Generations" comes up as book 0.5. It is actually book 6. "Origins" is book 0.5.

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Rebecca wrote: ""Generations" comes up as book 0.5. It is actually book 6. "Origins" is book 0.5."

I will investigate, but it would be helpful for your next request to supply a link to the book and/or author and/or series in question.

message 3: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Rebecca wrote: ""Generations" comes up as book 0.5. It is actually book 6. "Origins" is book 0.5."

this author has numerous incorrectly combined works, not the least of which all of the #0.5 and #6 books were combined into one work. Several others in this series have stray incorrect editions.

I will correct them all, and then correct the series once the specific edition are corrected.

message 4: by Suzi (new)

I went through every title and every edition in the series, and checked the translations, and I think I have them all sorted and correctly combined.

If you find any errors, please advise. Some of the non English editions were "best guess" combinations.