Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Update Author Name

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Horsley | 1 comments I originally published my books under the pen name, Olivia Owens. I have since removed my pen name and am using the name Kathryn Horsley. I have updated it every except on Goodreads. Can someone please update the name for me? This is my Amazon author page if it helps answer questions or is needed to verify the updated name. https://www.amazon.com/Kathryn-Horsle...
Thanks to anybody that can help me!!

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Kathryn wrote: "I originally published my books under the pen name, Olivia Owens. I have since removed my pen name and am using the name Kathryn Horsley. I have updated it every except on Goodreads. Can someone pl..."

The books original published under Olivia Owen will retain that name as the primary author, but I can add your name as secondary author to those editions.

message 3: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Kathryn wrote: "I originally published my books under the pen name, Olivia Owens. I have since removed my pen name and am using the name Kathryn Horsley. I have updated it every except on Goodreads. Can someone pl..."

i spent a lot of time review these, and I wanted to make sure I am on the right track. Are the coloring books under the Olivia Owens profile also yours?