Read-a-thon town discussion

Questions & stuff > When is school starting for you?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) We are supposed to start on the 8th of September (I am also going into 7th grade) but that might change because of COVID. We find out if we are going to school for real or if it’s online tomorrow so I will update you then

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) I will for sure join!

message 3: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 102 comments Yeah, it is. And the 5th sounds great because I'm not going to have school for a long time. This is just random I actually won't have online school because at the end of my school year my online classes were terrible, and my school district isn't doing that again. Instead, I'm going to have to go to somebody who will teach the curriculum, and we are also having a hard time finding someone to do it. So yeah, I might not even have any school to do. I have no idea how that's going to work, but I guess it can wait until September. Anyways, back to the beginning of our paragraph, any time works for me.

☆she's book obsessed☆ | 19 comments I think we’re starting 18. August. But I don’t know if it’s gonna be online or not, depends on the increasement of corona cases.

message 5: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) I’m so sorry but I can’t do this Readathon anymore 😭 I have an MRI that I just found out about today on the day of the Readathon! Again, I’m so sorry! 😭😢

message 6: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) Adela how do you answer all your messages on Instagram and Goodreads so quickly? 😂 Also thanks again for the support!

message 7: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) Thanks Aria!
All this support is making me emotional! 🥺

message 8: by Isla (new)

Isla (islanoelle) | 2 comments I get my phone I turn 11

message 9: by Isla (new)

Isla (islanoelle) | 2 comments Awesome

message 10: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) School starts on September 1st for me :)

message 11: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) Septer 8 for me

message 12: by Elisa_Bookaholic (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) My school is not online and starts August 24th, not enough time to stay up late and read

message 13: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 102 comments Here’s me: nodding my head at my computer and reading off to the side while on a zoom call 😂. Yeah idk what that’s going to be like for me, but hopefully I’ll still get to read a lot