The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

Pink and Purple Bob
This topic is about Pink and Purple Bob
Promote Anything > hello!! free ebook for children's picture book readers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Crystal Napolitano | 6 comments HI everyone, just wanted to share my free ebook promo with you. Please check PINK AND PURPLE BOB out! This is a book about friendship and acceptance and children really seem engaged by the colorful pictures. ****FREE DOWNLOAD FOR KINDLE PROMO**** running from now until Sunday night! Please download, share and as always reviews are much appreciated!! Thanks so much!! "Bob is a sad lonely dog who wants pink and purple things to make his life complete. With the help of a little mouse, all his dreams come true! However, in the end Bob realizes there's way more to life then his precious pink and purple things. A fun story full of color and rhymes that will surely keep all ages entertained!" I hope you enjoy reading and please feel free to PM me or post any questions and comments!
#Amazon Pink and Purple Bob by Crystal Lynn Napolitano

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Bushehri (jamiembushehri) | 70 comments Just downloaded it. And oh my gosh he is just the cutest!! I want a Bob!!

Crystal Napolitano | 6 comments Jamie wrote: "Just downloaded it. And oh my gosh he is just the cutest!! I want a Bob!!"

LOL thank you so much for your thoughts and I'm so thrilled you love Bob!!! I hope to make a stuffed dog of his one day. Please leave a review on amazon and here whenever you find the time. Every review goes a long way =) Thanks so much for reading my book and contacting me!!!!!

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Bushehri (jamiembushehri) | 70 comments A stuffy?! Yes!! My kids love stuffies!! I will absolutely leave a review. We’re reading Bob tonight. 😍

Crystal Napolitano | 6 comments Jamie wrote: "A stuffy?! Yes!! My kids love stuffies!! I will absolutely leave a review. We’re reading Bob tonight. 😍"

You are so sweet! Thank you so much Jaimie!! I hope the kids also enoyed the book!! Hopefully i will have stuffies out soon =) please feel free to join my Pink and Purple Bob fan page!! would love to have ur enthusiam on it! =) https://www.facebook.com/PINKANDPURPL...