Addicted to YA discussion

Miscellaneous > Adding book to read.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizbeth (new)

Lizbeth Klein | 5 comments Hi, How may I include one of my books for book of the month? is there some way?
Cheers,
Elizabeth

message 3: by Rosie (new)

Rosie Parchridge Flawed by Cecelia Ahern really interesting just finished second one

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melanieweiss) | 16 comments I am a YA author and longtime Goodreads fan. Not sure if this is place to post, I did read the General Rules but wasn't sure ...if not let me know..but excited that my second YA book is out. Crossing Lines by Melanie Weiss. I would love you to check it out and reach out to me with any comments. Stay well!

Midwestern high school seniors and swim teammates Alli and Brandon are the perfect couple, enjoying their final months of high school and making big plans for the future. When a horrific school shooting sparks a national movement, Alli gets involved with protests in support of gun control legislation, while Brandon defends his pro-gun beliefs and stays on the sidelines. These shifting priorities lead Alli and Brandon to question not only each other but their worldviews, as they begin to stand up for something bigger than themselves for the first time.

“As graduation nears and high school seniors Alli and Brandon explore a deepening romance, shocking news of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas school shooting makes them realize they’re on opposite sides of the gun-control divide. With a caring respect for differing values that are equally sincere, Crossing Lines puts faces and feelings on a key piece of America’s polarization—and shows us how we can find our way through.”
—Doug Wilhelm, author, The Revealers; Street of Storytellers

message 5: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5299 comments Mod
Lizbeth wrote: "Hi, How may I include one of my books for book of the month? is there some way?
Cheers,
Elizabeth"

Unfortunately, you can't suggest your own book for the BOTM. Please read up on our rules for authors and the BOTM:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...