Addicted to YA discussion

Archived Buddy Reads > Buddy Read for ACATAR

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karina (book obsessionist) | 58 comments Hello! I am obsessed with buddy reading. Please let me know if you are interested. I am going to be reading A Court of Thorns and Roses next. Please message me!

message 2: by Adrie (new)

Adrie Smith (adrie320) | 6 comments i am interested! i actually am almost done with the first one right but i’m willing to wait for you to catch up so we can read the last two together :)

message 3: by Aneeqa (new)

Aneeqa Syed | 9 comments Hi! Im also interested! I love the ACOTAR series!

message 4: by Alayna (new)

Alayna (reader006) | 8 comments interested, I've just started

Karina (book obsessionist) | 58 comments Hey! I’m so glad you guys are interested. My copy of the novel unfortunately doesn’t come until Saturday. Are you guys willing to wait for me?

message 6: by Aneeqa (new)

Aneeqa Syed | 9 comments Yup! I dont mind waiting :)

Karina (book obsessionist) | 58 comments Thank you. Do you want to message on here or we could do what’s app. That’s super fun and easy. If you don’t mind giving your number out. Whatever you all are comfortable with. :)

message 8: by Aneeqa (new)

Aneeqa Syed | 9 comments Np! I just recently broke my phone so Im on my computer right now :(

Karina (book obsessionist) | 58 comments Oh no! I’m sorry. We can use Goodreads then. :)

message 10: by Aneeqa (new)

Aneeqa Syed | 9 comments Cool! I’m looking forward to it :)

Karina (book obsessionist) | 58 comments Me too! I just wish Goodreads had a instant messenger. Haha.

message 12: by Sehrish | (new)

Sehrish |  سهريش | 309 comments I am interested to join too.. Can I?

When is everyone planning to start the 1st book? ACOTAR

Karina (book obsessionist) | 58 comments Of course! I am getting my copy of the book Saturday. So we are going to start then. :)

message 14: by A (new)

A | 18 comments Hi! I already read it, but I can still discuss it with you guys.

Karina (book obsessionist) | 58 comments I know some of you want to stay on Goodreads to chat. Is there another platform you all would like or is Goodreads ok? I can use What’s app or Instagram!!

message 16: by Sehrish | (new)

Sehrish |  سهريش | 309 comments Karina wrote: "I know some of you want to stay on Goodreads to chat. Is there another platform you all would like or is Goodreads ok? I can use What’s app or Instagram!!"

Hey Karina.. Beenish tried adding me to the Insta group she created to discuss ACOMAF but unfortunately I am unable to access it somehow.. I will be starting ACOTAR tonight.. Hopefully will be done by 10 Aug to start ACOMAF.. Will keep you posted..

Any other platform is good for me.. Let me know!

If you go with Instagram, here is my handle @sehrish.naazz

Karina (book obsessionist) | 58 comments Oh no. It’s still not working? I’m sorry. I will add you on my Instagram. :) Maybe I can help. Im getting my copy of ACATAR today. Im so excited!

message 18: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (iheart-faha) | 15 comments I also want to join. I have started reading it but

Karina (book obsessionist) | 58 comments Of course you can read with us!

message 20: by Allie (new)

Allie | 1 comments I just got ACOTAR, could I join this group?

Are we communicating on Goodreads or insta?

my insta is @alliegirl_diver

message 21: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (iheart-faha) | 15 comments Great. My insta handle is bee_098

Karina (book obsessionist) | 58 comments I added you guys. :)