What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiction/YA/Slice of life

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 1 comments Fiction/YA/slice of life. Book about a girl who has to move in with her estranged dad and new stepmother she misses her little sister and at one point she steals a bag of hershey's kisses from her stepmother and the stepmother gets mad and breaks a bunch of plates. She’s in like middle school and makes friends with a boy she eventually has a crush on. I read it around 2010-2013, but I got it used from the thrift store, it didn’t have a dust cover but the hardback cover was a lilac/lavender purple, the spine had the title in silver foil lettering. I remember really enjoying it. It was a simple book with a simple premise but it completely captures my attention.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jul 31, 2020 08:25AM) (new)

Kris | 35703 comments Mod
Sabrina, that's a good start. You must add plot details (from your first post) to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of YA requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5052 comments Almost Home Almost Home by Nora Raleigh Baskin

If not:
Time period/location story takes place?
Part of a series?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Almost Home (other topics)