Camonday's School for the Unlawful Youth discussion

Student Dorms(Fourth Floor) > Sawyer and Aron’s Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by xavier (new)

xavier | 1805 comments Mod
Sawyer’s side of the dorm; https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9a/aa/...

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) ((Thanks Ava!))

Aron's side of the dorm; https://www.bing.com/images/search?vi...
((This made me laugh, btw! XD))

message 3: by xavier (new)

((No problem! And that is a masterpiece!!!!! Beautiful! XD))

message 4: by xavier (new)

Sawyer sauntered into the room, decorating it before flopping onto the bed and blasting Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing as he started on a new friendship bracelet with bronze yellow, white, and black yarn.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((sawyer's side looks so cool, and I laughed at aron's side too))

message 6: by xavier (new)

(Thank you!)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((anytime))

message 8: by xavier (new)

Sawyer got up and changed, slipping on white sneakers with black accents, light washed distressed blue jeans, and a dusty blue tee while tying a black and yellow checkered jacket around his waist. The usual vibrantly colored friendship bracelet hung from his wrists, swinging as he grabbed his phone and strutted out of the dorm, humming Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing by Set It Off.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron carried Becky in on his back and dropped her onto his bed. "Tada!" He exclaimed, then quickly went to his closet. "One second." He closed the door and changed, dropping the sweatshirts into a small box and coming out with expressionized comic bubble pj's.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky laughed. "You lost that weight quick," she smiled. She snatched a sweatshirt from his closet and threw it on over her pajamas. "How do I look?"

message 11: by Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your (last edited Aug 22, 2020 01:30PM) (new)

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) "Wonderful" Aron said, flopping down next to her on the bed. "And I make sure to keep a treadmill in my closet. After all, I can't exactly save the day with a hundred extra pounds, can i?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, you can't," Becky laughed, snuggling up under his covers. "I like your room..."

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) "It's the most heroic one I've seen in the whole Scool." Aron agreed. He didn't mention that the only other room he'd seen was Becky's. He pulled get into an embrace.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky hugged him. "Aron, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

message 15: by Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your (last edited Aug 22, 2020 01:59PM) (new)

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) "Nineteen right now." Aron said. "I think. When was the last time I had a birthday?" He frowned to himself in thought.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky laughed. "I just wondered. I'm eighteen. So technically an adult."

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) "Yup!" Aron said, nodding in agreement. "Technically we are both adults."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Which means technically, we could get married after a while," Becky shrugged, trying to be nonchalant.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron shrugged, too, but inside his head was thrumming hard and loud. Marraige? With Becky? he couldn't help a small grin as he nodded. "Technically."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"In the future," Becky nodded, trying to keep her smile from growing. She buried her head into his chest.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( awww they’re so cute ))

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron nodded and rubbed her back. "Yeah. Future." He muttered, holding back his excitement. He kissed Becky's hair softly to hide his grin.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky basically melted when he rubbed her back. She groaned softly. "I love you..."

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron rubbed more. "I love you, too, damsel..." He whispered, lifting her chin with one hand and kissing her softly.

((I disappear now. Bc of workkkk.))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky kissed him back deeply, blushing slightly.

((Ughh. Bye!!!))

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron sucked Becky's lips just soft enough not to hurt her and gripped her--his--sweater tightly to help him control his breaths.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky moaned softly, runnning her hands into his hair. She pressed her body closer, if that was possible, trying to encourage him to continue.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron got the message so he broke the kiss to touch them against her neck, working down to her collarbone with a grin he couldn't prevent. He left a small mark on Becky's collar and paused for a few breaths.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky stared up at him, breathing slightly heavy and her heart beating fast against his chest.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron fingered Becky's hair and met Becky's eyes. He took a few deep breaths.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky gently smiled at him. "I love you."

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) "I love you: supreme edition." Aron returned with a grin that said "beat that"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love you google plex," Becky laughed. "That means one with a thousand zeros."

message 34: by Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your (last edited Aug 23, 2020 09:30AM) (new)

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron frowned and gave a short sigh. "Fine. You win. What's your price?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm...." Becky smiled. "I require a token of our love. Something of yours that I can hold onto and think about you when we're not together. Not a sweatshirt, though," she laughed.

message 36: by Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your (last edited Aug 23, 2020 09:44AM) (new)

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron laughed, too and thought. Something that meant lots to him... But all he cared about was hero work, before Becky. Except...
He quickly stood up and rifled through his drawers, pulling out a small medalian. The medal was about the size of his thumb and bore the inscription "M". It was a bronze-like material strapped with a red necklace.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky's eyes went wide. "Wow..." she whispered. "Aron, you don't have to give me this if it really means a lot to you-"

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) "I found it round my neck the time of my first present memory. I don't remember anything before that day, but the 'M' meant something. I was sure."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky nodded slowly. "Don't you think you should keep it, then?"

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron shook his head. "It's all I can give you. Unless you want the comic book I found that day."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure?" she asked softly.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron stepped forward and placed it around her neck, hands sliding to her back and he nodded. "I'm sure." He whispered.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky looked up at him, her eyes wide. She looked back down and gently touched the medallion. "Thank you..."

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) "Of course, Becky." He said with a small snile. "It's yours."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky hugged him tightly. "How can I repay you?"

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron hugged her just as tightly. "Let's see... You could get in more trouble and let me save you, give me another relaxing lesson, or just a kiss." He said, leaving his top three up to her.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"How about we have a relaxing lesson and then we kiss?" Becky smiled up at him.

message 48: by Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your (last edited Aug 23, 2020 04:06PM) (new)

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron smiled. "The two for one deal. Agreed." He said happily, still on his feet.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky laughed and scooted over so he could lay back down.

Sushie || "In writing, you must kill all your darlings." -William Faulkner (73687) Aron laughed also and rolled down next to her on the bed. "It's true."

« previous 1 3