The Rebellious Readers discussion

General chat!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Talk about anything and everything. Here you go!

message 2: by Keira (new)

Keira (lovetoreadthrillers) | 10 comments Hiya!

message 3: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Hi!

message 5: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments If anyone has any good ideas for the Group's profile pic, please link it down below! The current one was just a starting point, and I'd love to have one picked by you guys 😊

message 6: by krista ☽✧ (new)

krista ☽✧ (bookishwarriorofhope) | 168 comments Helloooo :))

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina Flores | 93 comments Am I able to send this group to someone recommending it?

message 8: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Yes! If you are on laptop/PC, if you go to the group's homepage, in the section group home, there are several highlighted options (above where you can see who the mods are). Click on "Invite People" and select the person! 😊.

PS. I'm overjoyed that you like our group enough to recommend it! Thank you!

message 9: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Does everyone like the new profile pic that Adela suggested? Should I put it in a poll?

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina Flores | 93 comments I think that’s so cute!!

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina Flores | 93 comments Hello :D I was wondering if you can add a folder for Strange the dreamer? It’s the first duology I got my friend into and he really wants people to talk about it with.

message 12: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Will do

message 13: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) hey guys! i’m going on vacation on monday so and the week after i have school so i won’t be very active

message 14: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments ok :)

message 15: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments How is everyone feeling today? Are you vibing and chilling, and getting any reading done? :)

message 16: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) just chilling, probably gonna finish the time paradox today

message 17: by shea (new)

shea That’s so cool!!

message 18: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Hi everyone! I noticed that the group hasn't been having much activity on it, is something wrong? Feel free to tell me!

message 19: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments And if it's just that you're too tired or don't like some of the stuff that's fine :) I am constantly looking to make this group better :)

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) I’ve been really busy so I haven’t been able to be on as much!

message 21: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments That's totally fine! I'm busy a lot too, with school and stuff. 😊💖

message 22: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) lmao this is literally the most active group I'm in man

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) Lol 😂

message 24: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Lol 😂 I'm part of some groups with MASSES of notifications. literally thousands

message 25: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) All my other groups are like....a few per week. It's actually gotten kind of annoying with one of my groups, I specifically got the books for two group reads this month and there's hardly any activity in the threads.

message 26: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Hey Maja, completely irrelevant topic but could you possibly tell me the points worth for the most recent review I've sent you? Tq :) and sorry if I sounded rather pushy

message 27: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments It was 2 points! And you're not being pushy, so don't worry about it :)

message 28: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Is anyone else's Goodreads glitching a little? Mine doesn't let me see all of the topics and polls :(

message 29: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments mine doesn't really let me see some topics either. for example i cannot see this topic if i am writing from my phone :/

message 30: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Hi everyone! I'd appreciate it if you all could help me like and share this video. :) It was done by me and my teammates and it would mean a lot to us if you all could help. It's for a competition btw lol.
https://youtu.be/yGcASXyHMe4

message 31: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments cool video, rose! i hope you win!

message 32: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Thanks Lucy! <3

message 33: by Bumble (new)

Bumble Greenbriar (hernameiscrumpet) Awesome video! Love it

message 34: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Tq :)) can y'all help us share the video?

message 35: by Bumble (new)

Bumble Greenbriar (hernameiscrumpet) Ok :)

message 36: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments for some reason goodreads doesn't send me notifications anymore. does anybody know what could be happening? could i have turned the notifications off by mistake? or is it goodreads fault?

message 37: by Bumble (new)

Bumble Greenbriar (hernameiscrumpet) Me too, I’ve got notifs turned on but it won’t work, must be GRs fault

message 38: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) hey guys! i’m turning 13 today!

message 39: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments happy birthday!! i hope you have a great day with the pandemic and everything!

message 40: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments @Bumbling Bookworm oh so it's not just me, has this happened to anyone else?

message 41: by Bumble (new)

Bumble Greenbriar (hernameiscrumpet) @lemon-chan yay! Happy 13th!

message 42: by Amelie, Head of Challenges :) (new)

Amelie | 1656 comments Yeah, my notifications aren’t working either.

message 43: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments ugh, it's so annoying...

message 44: by Amelie, Head of Challenges :) (new)

Amelie | 1656 comments Yeah, hopefully the problem gets fixed soon...

message 45: by Bumble (new)

Bumble Greenbriar (hernameiscrumpet) It’s also super frustrating how newer comments are on the bottom so you have to scroll for AGES on some topics to get to the newest message

message 46: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) Oh, you can just press the "(5 new)" text in the overview and it will jump to the new posts.

message 47: by Bumble (new)

Bumble Greenbriar (hernameiscrumpet) Wait. One. Second. This is a game changer!! Thank you so much 😂

message 48: by Bumble (new)

Bumble Greenbriar (hernameiscrumpet) Just officially got my unread topics to 0 (I joined about a month ago so I had a lot to read from old topics lol)

message 49: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Card (jayecard) That is definitely the opposite of my problem...

message 50: by Bumble (new)

Bumble Greenbriar (hernameiscrumpet) aaaand now I have nothing to read through because there’s no new messages........ great

« previous 1 3