Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

11 views
Weekly Reading > What are you reading July 27?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 1027 comments I'm reading Cathy Maxwell this week. The Duke That I Marry as well as In the Bed of a Duke. Such fun!


message 2: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 392 comments I'm reading Mermaid Inn by Jenny Holiday, really enjoying it and looking forward to Man Down by Kate Meader.


message 3: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2100 comments Mod
I finished the latest T Kingfisher which is not a romance but is wonderful— A Wizards Guide to Defensive Breakmaking.

Paladins Grace is a romance and is also wonderful ....

Considering the latest SEP...what did people think of it?


message 4: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1280 comments Dls wrote: "I finished the latest T Kingfisher which is not a romance but is wonderful— A Wizards Guide to Defensive Breakmaking.

Paladins Grace is a romance and is also wonderful ....

Considering the latest..."


I enjoyed Paldins Grace too.


message 5: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1280 comments I just finished Dragon Unleashed by Grace Draven. While I liked it and gave it 3 stars, it couldn't compare to Phoenix Unbound which I gave 5 stars.

I just started and I'm enjoying The What If Guy by Lauren Blakely.

I'm currently on a listening binge of the Victorian Rebels series by Kerrigan Byrne. I came across one of them in the Audible Escape package and couldn't believe my eyes. I have been begging Kerrigan Byrne to tell me when this series would become available on audio in Australia, and there it was. I started last week and I'm already up to the third book, The Duke, and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.


message 6: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 392 comments Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I just finished Dragon Unleashed by Grace Draven. While I liked it and gave it 3 stars, it couldn't compare to Phoenix Unbound which I gave 5 stars.

I just started ..."


Ha, I loved Phoenix Unbound but lost interest in Dragon Unleashed. May DNF it. I had a little reading slump this last week and needed something lighter to bring me out of it (thank you Mermaid Inn).


message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 1027 comments Chocolatesoup wrote: "I'm reading Mermaid Inn by Jenny Holiday, really enjoying it and looking forward to Man Down by Kate Meader."

I want to vacation at the Mermaid Inn!


message 8: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1196 comments I've fallen down a TJ Klune rabbit hole... send provisions! I might be here for a while!


message 9: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1280 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "I've fallen down a TJ Klune rabbit hole... send provisions! I might be here for a while!"

Have fun!!


message 10: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1920 comments Mod
Stayed up way too late reading Would I Lie to the Duke by Eva Leigh. Lots of fun 80s pop culture Easter eggs and a strong entrepreneurial heroine.

I read Mermaid Inn over the weekend and enjoyed it.


message 11: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1196 comments Manda wrote: "Stayed up way too late reading Would I Lie to the Duke by Eva Leigh. Lots of fun 80s pop culture Easter eggs and a strong entrepreneurial heroine.

I read Mermaid Inn over the weeke..."


ooh i want to read that one! Comes out late august for me! I've pre-ordered lol


back to top