What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Fiction, Girl with J name imprisoned for killing parents, but breaks out and finds she didn't, meets a boy who helps her

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Jul 28, 2020 09:52AM) (new)

Emily | 2 comments Thanks, this is for a patron at my library and I appreciate the assist!
Original message from library patron:

"Hi. I have Ben looking for a book for a long time and I believe I got it from this library. I can’t remember the title. I know it’s about a girl, who I think her name starts with a J, who is in jail for two years bc she believes she killed her parents. Somehow she breaks out and learns that she didn’t kill her parents. I know she meets a boy who helps her with her quest. I think it is a utopian government, but I’m not sure. I know at one point they find a group of people who are hiding in an abandoned library and they think they will help them but the girl and they boy end up having to escape from them. Please help me find this book"

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20145 comments When did your patron read it?

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "When did your patron read it?"

They didn't remember, but said it was "a long time ago".

message 4: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2954 comments I'm not sure if you're still in touch with this patron, but possibly Acid by Emma Pass. The heroine is called Jenna.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Acid (other topics)